What is the time of your life
The best time of your life
Retirement is the beginning of life and not its end!
Ernie J. Zelinski's book offers inspiring advice on how to get the most out of your life in retirement. The author is not concerned with securing adequate financial resources. "The best time of your life" shows that fun can only really begin from the age of 60: with interesting leisure activities, creative activities, physical and mental well-being and stable social support.
World-class writer and innovator Ernie J. Zelinski shows the reader how he:
- has the courage to retire early; the sooner the better.
- Put the money in perspective so he doesn't need a million dollars to retire.
- Finding meaning in his life as a retiree through creative activities.
- pursuing his or her own dream instead of someone else's.
- takes care of his mental, physical and spiritual health.
- Is better aware of his retirement goals - including deciding where to live.
- making his retired years the best of his life.
What sets Ernie J. Zelinski's book apart from other books is its holistic approach to the fears, hopes, and dreams people have about retirement. The wisdom imparted is more important in achieving an active, fulfilling, and happy retirement than answering how much money has been saved.
(Gerhard Seitfudem, an attentive reader in June 2020)
"... Zelinski offers in his new book a motivating overall package, how you can fully enjoy your life as a pensioner. ..."
(Seniors today, supplement of the Nordwest Zeitung; in July 2019)
"... In his book, Zelinski gives many small and larger inspirations that, once implemented, make retirement the best time of life. He inspires and encourages the step into a new life? After work ?."
(Red Rider July 25, 2019)
"... The bestselling author and busy retiree shows, among other things, how to take care of your mental, physical and spiritual health so that you can fully enjoy life in retirement."
(Glückspost Switzerland June 13, 2019)
"... What distinguishes Ernie J. Zelinski's book from other books is its holistic approach to the fears, hopes and dreams people have about their retirement?"
(Durlacher Blatt, May 16, 2019)
Ernie Zelinski's key message is that ordinary people can achieve extraordinary results in this world. He deeply believes in the power of creativity and well-meaning action - instead of hard work - as the most important elements with which every person can achieve special success and remarkable prosperity.
Articles and features about Ernie Zelinski have appeared in major North American newspapers, including USA Today, The Washington Post, and The Wall Street Journal.
- What were Hitler's negative contributions to Germany?
- What are neodymium magnets
- Can a 12 gauge kill a bear
- How is an IPA made
- Regular jogging helps build muscle
- What is cubic meter 2
- Should we ban unhealthy fast food
- Which socialist nation has the best economy
- How does the kingdom of God come
- Will Cambodia evolve as Singapore
- Who wins Thanos no glove or Darkseid
- Is Dr. Mahathir Mohamad Islamic or secular
- How much do people hate winter?
- Do I need an audio interface
- Why Nazis Killed Jews
- Does patriotism lead to xenophobia
- How did the ancient Romans know about planets?
- How does it kill creativity
- Why isn't jazz more popular?
- How do I become a complete sociopath
- What is the Discord app used for?
- Why are you using Quora 14
- Are there white privileges in Hungary?
- What do you hate about Asheville