How to convert RMB to USD
Converter from Chinese Yuan to Euro and vice versa
The Chinese yuan is the official currency of the People's Republic of China. The yuan is officially called the renminbi. If you are planning a trip to China, there are many topics to deal with. We want to make it easier for you to get used to the currency and, in addition to the yuan-euro converter, we also offer you a practical help table for your wallet. We wish you a lot of fun and great experiences in the Middle Kingdom!
Chin. Yuan Renminbi - Euro: Current exchange rate of the ECB as of May 18, 2021
With our currency converter, you can convert from Chinese Yuan Renminbi to Euro and by clicking the button to swap the units from Euro to Chinese Yuan Renminbi, you can also determine the exchange rate of numerous other currencies. The following is a compact overview of the current exchange rate between the Chinese Yuan Renminbi and the Euro and vice versa.
1 Chin. Yuan Renminbi (CNY) is equal to 0.127 Euro (EUR)
1 Euro (EUR) is equal to 7.85 Chinese Yuan Renminbi (CNY)
Conversion tables to print out for your trip to China
When printed out, the conversion table is a practical travel tool for on the go. Because then you will always have all the conversions from Chinese Yuan Renminbi to Euro for daily use in your wallet.
1 yuan = 100 feet
1 EUR = 7.85 CNY
1 euro = 100 cents
1 CNY = 0.127 EUR
In particular, we used the information from the following sources for the topic "Foreign exchange rates":
Last update on May 19, 2021
The pages of the topic "Foreign exchange rates" were last editorially checked on May 19, 2021 by Stefan Banse. They are all up to date.
Previous changes on 10/25/2020
- May 19, 2021: Daily exchange rate updates, also in the currency converter
- Editorial revision of all texts in this subject area
- How are stingrays supposed to be cooked
- Can Apple live without Steve Jobs
- Directory submission is best for backlinks
- Who owns Uber
- How does the Shopify Affiliate Program work
- What is militant nationalism
- Interrupt the ads on Quora
- How do I change fingerprints?
- What are the most interesting facts websites
- Can dogs have bacon
- What are these symbols called
- How can I naturally reduce inflammation
- What stage 4 cancer can be cured
- How are Kanji symbols created
- What is the best AI chatbot
- How much does the Amazon dropshipping business cost
- Has anyone gone from awkward to charismatic
- What causes numbness in my upper arm
- What are the intricacies of time dilation
- Have you ever experienced divine oneness?
- How does the mass increase with speed
- Why do people want to be mediocre
- Why can't I drink milk after the chicken?
- Are there floating forests