35 is a good age to get married
At 20, 30 or 40? THAT is the right age to get married!
People who marry young are quickly divorced: this is the popular belief. But is there the right age for marriage and children? Apparently yes. Nicholas H. Wolfinger from the Institute for Family Studies, Charlottesville, USA, thinks he knows the perfect age for marriage.
He analyzed the data from the National Survey of Family Growth from 2006 to 2010 and found that getting married between the ages of 25 and 32 is optimal. Marriages that are entered into at a very young age are actually divorced quickly. In their early twenties, couples are simply too immature; they change too much over the years. Most of these marriages fail because of this.
What is surprising: Even couples who get married in their mid / late 30s or later should have little chance of a happy ending. The theory that you get wiser and more mature with age does not seem to apply to marriage.
Wolfinger found that the risk of divorce from 32 years of age increases by 5 percent per year. Why is that? The expert suspects an interplay of various factors. For one thing, he assumes that people who marry late generally have a problem with relationships. If they do step in front of the altar, these problems quickly lead to the failure of the marriage. Also because two people usually find each other who have problems with closeness.
How do most marriages break down? Why do you get divorced? THAT are the 10 most common reasons for separation.
Another reason for the higher divorce rate are quirks and quirks that one has become accustomed to over the years. They cannot be taken off again and cause relationship problems. Just like children from previous relationships and ex-partners who can put everyday relationships to the test.
But don't worry: Wolfinger's study is just one of many. Whether a marriage lasts depends on many small factors. Your love and that you are a good match are the most important part and, without question, more significant than age. So don't stress yourself if you're in your late 30s and want to get married.
You might also be interested in:
When will you get married? This test will tell you!
The right age to have children: At 20, 30 or 40?
Dream wedding test: which wedding is really right for you?
- What were Nietzsche's political views?
- What is screaming I'm an ESFJ
- Has Mao Zedong committed genocide?
- Warm water can cause cancer
- Is ZS Associates better than Deloitte
- What is a sparse channel
- Which vegetables shouldn't be juiced?
- What are some examples of independent variables
- What do bumblebee queens look like
- What is my goal in this life
- What did you learn about money
- How many types of people use Quora
- Is plagiarism a victimless crime?
- Why is muesli regarded as breakfast food
- What projects can I do in R.
- Is inflation necessary for economic growth
- Are blue US dollars legal
- Are Samoan Asians
- Why are some people shy and shy
- Why does NASA use Windows
- What is Boerse 2
- What minerals are in a pebble
- Why did the Roman Empire begin?
- What is the physical definition of kilometers