Why are relationships important
Praise and motivation
We women love compliments, but the same applies to HIM. Everyone is happy about a little praise every now and then, so we feel valued. Whether for his household chores or his delicious home-cooked dinner, tell him how great you think it is. You will see. it goes down like butter. But most importantly, only compliment him if you really mean it.
Men need their freedom
This is also very important to the lords of creation! Even when happily forgiven, men still want to maintain a degree of independence. Understandably, they have no desire at all for clammy behavior or strenuous control calls. We humans are all individuals and you need a little time now and then for yourself or with your friends. It's no different for us ladies. At the end of the day, both of them can tell each other about their experiences and appreciate the time together all the more.
>> Signs of a toxic relationship
This is important to men in relationships: fun
Life is not always easy and everyday life holds many challenges, big or small. It is therefore all the more important that fun is not neglected. Laughing together, teasing each other or cheering up your partner with a bad joke lifts your spirits. If you and your partner laugh a lot together, it also shows that they are both on the same wavelength and agree on many points. Laughing together at a strange situation also welds you together.
In a relationship, we should accept the partner for who they are. That goes for both sides. Without mutual respect, it is definitely not a relationship on an equal footing. Above all, this means that both partners listen to each other and sometimes accept that they are not always of the same opinion.
>> This is how you recognize a narcissist
Love and trust
In addition to all of the points mentioned, one thing is most important: love! Without the notorious spark, nothing works in a relationship, the men agree on that. It is just as important to them to be able to trust their partner. By the way, the longer we are with someone, the more trust in them grows.
You can read about how communication works in marriage in the book "The five languages of love - How communication works in partnership" by Gary Chapman.
Also exciting: The book "Relationship life: How to find the solution for a fulfilling partnership. A relationship guide for couples and singles" by Wieland Stolzenburg.
- Can we get rid of the disease called nationalism?
- What is used for 5
- What do chemical symbols mean
- How many laws apply to guns
- Which is better Yoonla or Clickbank
- What is yarn in Hadoop
- What is 2040 healthcare
- Is public economy micro or macro
- How do I help my girlfriend to orgasm?
- Are the Chinese obsessed with luxury?
- What are the physical properties of time
- Can we have sex on the beach?
- Inflation increases the value of money
- Can Juul give you cancer
- What is the optimal running route
- Is seaweed technically an alga
- How many are 52 in meters
- Why is Percy Jackson hot
- Is shopping on Black Friday really dangerous?
- What's wrong with being a hedonist
- What are the best Batman Easter eggs
- Differences between a healthy and an unhealthy relationship
- Which punctuation correction programs are best?
- Which health related websites accept guest posting
- What do Singaporeans think of Australians
- Why do people misjudge other people
- Are space and time emergent or fundamental
- What are the best watch brands
- What are good free online psychology courses
- Has Somebody Gamified Diet
- What are methods of calculating the center of shear
- Are hot Cheetos haram
- What is an excellent diet program
- How does it feel to travel alone