How is jumping on a trampoline scientific
* This article contains advertising. Our website contains affiliate links (* mark), i.e. references to partner companies, for example to the Amazon website. If a reader clicks on an affiliate link and subsequently on a product from our partner company, we may receive a small commission. This means that we cover part of the costs we have for the operation and maintenance of our website and can continue to keep the website free of charge for our readers.
Distance training to become a holistic nutritionist
Are you interested in what's in our food and want to know how nutrients and vital substances affect the body? Do you want a healthy life for yourself, your family and fellow human beings? Nutritionists are popular - but the holistic aspect that is needed for sustainable health is often forgotten when giving advice. At the Academy of Naturopathy, you will get to know the connections between lifestyle and diet as well as physical and psychological well-being.
That educates interested people like you in around 16 months to become a holistic nutritionist out.
Is this article worth reading?
Share this article
- Eckhardt M. The 5-Minute Trampoline Training, 2017, Humboldt Verlag
- Burandt P et al, Putting Minitrampolines to the Test, acefitness.org, October 2016, (Minitrampolines on the test stand)
- Bhattacharya A et al, Body acceleration distribution and O2 uptake in humans during running and jumping, Journal of Applied Physiology, November 1, 1980 Vol. 49 no. 5, 881-887, (The distribution of body acceleration and oxygen uptake in humans during running and jumping Jumping)
- Gerberich S et al, Analysis of the Acute Physiologic Effects of Minitrampoline Rebounding Exercise, Journal of Cardiopulmonary Rehabilition and Prevention, November 1990, (Analysis of the acute physiological effects of training with the minitrampoline)
- Sahin G et al, Does Minitrampoline Training More Effective than Running on Body Weight, Body Fat, VO2 max and Vertical Jump in Young Men ?, International Journal of Sports Science, 2016; 6 (1): 1-5, (Is training on the mini trampoline more effective than running in terms of body weight, body fat, max.oxygen capacity and jump height in young men?)
- Karakolluku M et al, Effects of mini trampoline exercise on male gymnasts' physiological parameters: a pilot study, The Journal of Sports Medicine and Physical Fitness, 2015 Jul-Aug; 55 (7-8): 730-4, (Training effects of the mini trampoline on the physiological parameters of male gymnasts: a pilot study)
- McGlone et al, Rebounding: A Low-Impact Exercise Alternative, ACSMs Health & Fitness Journal, March / April 2002 - Volume 6 - Issue 2, (Rebounding: A Low-Impact Exercise Alternative)
- Edin J.B. et al, Analysis of the training effects of minitrampoline rebounding on physical fitness, body composition, and blood lipids, Journal of Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation, 1990 10, 401408, (Analysis of the training effects on the minitrampoline on physical fitness, body composition and blood lipids)
- Bhattacharya A et al., Body acceleration distribution and O2 uptake in humans during running and jumping, J Appl Physiol Respir Environ Exerc Physiol, November 1980, (Distribution of body acceleration and oxygen uptake in people during running and jumping)
- Stanghelle JK et al., Effect of Daily Short Bouts of Trampoline Exercise During 8 Weeks on the Pulmonary Function and the Maximal Oxygen Uptake of Children with Cystic Fibrosis, Int J Sports Med, 1988, (Effect of a daily short trampoline exercise for 8 weeks on lung function and maximum oxygen uptake in children with cystic fibrosis)
Notice on health issues
This information is passed to the best of my knowledge and belief. They are intended exclusively for those interested and for further training and are in no way to be understood as diagnostic or therapeutic instructions. We do not assume any liability for damages of any kind that arise directly or indirectly from the use of the information. If you suspect illness, please consult your doctor or alternative practitioner
Subscribe to Newsletter
Exciting information about health and nutrition
1x per month
Login Successful. You will shortly receive a confirmation at the specified email address.
With your registration you allow the regular sending of the newsletter and accept the data protection regulations.
HEALTH CENTER © 2021 Neosmart Consulting AG. All rights reserved.
- Which PC games do you recommend playing
- What are some common jobs in Australia
- Is money necessary at all
- How are Google Ads blocked
- Why do you earn a living wage
- What do Arabs think of Malays
- What is a ClickBank whitelist
- What are weed grams
- Web development is a respectable career
- Was Netaji bad
- What is mental tension
- What does Medicaid cover
- How profitable is the Valve Corporation
- How useful are stones to us
- What is the Human Design System
- How do people study all night long
- Should I work full time
- Why do teenagers lie
- How do you organize social media accounts
- What is the difference between information and intelligence
- How does your normal day end
- All pagans worship nature
- Real love is better than sex
- Surprisingly, which fruits have edible peel?