How can you trigger a miscarriage
Taboo subject abortion Miscarriage - How Can It Come To It?
Miscarriage - a taboo subject to this day
A miscarriage (or an abortion) is when a pregnancy ends through rejection before the child is viable. Many women perceive having suffered a miscarriage as a flaw and look to themselves as the "blame" for it. Few people are aware that around 50 percent of all fertilized egg cells end in a miscarriage. Most abortions happen before women even realize they are pregnant.
When is the risk of miscarriage highest?
The chances of survival of an embryo are lowest in the first twelve weeks of pregnancy. About 80 percent of all miscarriages occur during this period. In the 6th to 8th week of pregnancy, the risk of an abortion is around 18 percent, from the 17th week of pregnancy it drops significantly to two to three percent. Overall, around 15 percent of all pregnancies end in a miscarriage. As the mother ages, the likelihood of an abortion increases.
Why me Possible reasons for a miscarriage
A miscarriage can have a number of causes. Genetic or chromosomal changes are often the reason, but embryo malformations or infections can also trigger a miscarriage. Abortion is a natural, regulatory response of the human body.
The most common causes of miscarriage are genetic changes in the fetus. The genetic information is on the chromosomes in the cell nucleus. Half of them come from the mother, the other half from the father. If there are deviations in the number or shape of these chromosomes, this leads to malformations in the embryo. As a result, the viability is limited or not given at all. The fetus dies and a miscarriage occurs.
With rest, relaxation and good nutrition through pregnancy
During pregnancy, the mother's body demands a lot of rest and relaxation. It is therefore important to avoid stress and to take time out. Negative influences that could damage the child's development should be avoided.
The state of health of the expectant mother plays a major role in a healthy pregnancy. Possible illnesses should be treated promptly. Furthermore, care should be taken to ensure an adequate supply of nutrients. Failure to take in the essential vitamins and nutrients the baby needs will prevent the baby from developing properly and will be rejected by the mother's body.
Family cohesion is important for coping with grief
Many couples keep the news of a miscarriage to themselves - there is too much inhibition to speak freely about the subject. In such times, family cohesion is particularly important in order to be able to come to terms with the grief for the lost child - especially for affected mothers. Clubs or associations such as pro familia offer tips on coping with grief.
- Bulk powder protein is good
- Can an autistic person become an EMT
- Which is the best travel insurance
- Why are fat people so strong
- How long have you been lost in life
- Why does alcohol raise blood pressure
- How to stop using chewing tobacco
- Is zero a prime number
- Which exercises complement deadlifts?
- How do you manipulate spacetime
- What is amazing infographics
- Is there an equation for every curve
- What do you really want for yourself
- Is Jab Harry Met Sejal underestimated
- What is the kernel of SVM
- Pakistan is a poor country
- Why is the LogNormal distribution used
- Can a mathematical proof ever not be proven?
- What does kusoge mean in Japanese
- What is time made of?
- Can someone be trained in sales
- How do I become more spiritual
- What's the best part about feeling happy
- Are aluminum sliding windows soundproof