What is a tertiary sector
Service sector. With a low per capita income, the primary sector predominates in the process of economic development, with a medium to high per capita income the secondary sector and with a very high per capita income the tertiary sector.also as tertiary sector A designated area of the economy which, in contrast to the areas of agriculture and forestry (primary sector) and manufacturing industry (secondary sector), does not produce material goods, but provides services. The offer of the service sector is very broad and includes e.g. B. Services in trade and transport, banking and insurance, the liberal professions (e.g. doctors, tax consultants, lawyers or architects), public services, real estate and housing, health and social services, information and communication, arts and entertainment, tourism. In modern, highly developed economies, the importance of the service sector is growing steadily.
In the national accounts, the service sector includes the economic areas of trade, hospitality and transport, financing, rental and corporate service providers, as well as public and private service providers.
Duden Wirtschaft from A to Z: Basic knowledge for school and study, work and everyday life. 6th edition. Mannheim: Bibliographisches Institut 2016. Licensed edition Bonn: Federal Agency for Civic Education 2016.
- Are most people happy or unhappy?
- What do you hate about Asheville
- How can I hack a LinkedIn account
- How much do these rich Chinese earn
- Stephen King is overrated
- Is it natural to always be afraid?
- Why shouldn't Americans own semi-automatic firearms?
- What is the capital of Mexico
- How to become a Science Olympiad
- How does penetration feel?
- Are data scientists underpaid
- Are Japanese stoic
- What should we do to improve literacy?
- Is RICH overrated
- What topics does Quora know
- How can I smell my natural scent?
- Employers really do examine previous employment relationships
- How can space-time be stored
- Is the US a real democracy?
- Cookies can be baked on aluminum foil
- What's your scariest pizza delivery experience
- Why do people gain weight after binging
- Can I use someone else's bank account?
- Which is worse mental or physical pain