How do I get FASTag from banks
FASTag - Buy & Recharge Federal Bank FASTag
SpeedTag is an initiative by VMASS ventures private limited, delivering Federal Bank FASTag. We are authorized agent for Federal Bank to Sell and Recharge FASTag. You can now order FASTag through our App and get it shipped by Speedpost in 2 to 3 working days to your door step. SpeedTag helps you with easy Buy and Recharge of Federal Bank FASTag with simple steps.
How to use SpeedTag App.
1. Please download our App to buy Federal Bank FASTag and register with your mobile number. An OTP will be received and after validation you will login to the app. If you are a new user, it will request you to enter your personal details and then save it or else will be taken directly to the dashboard. After entering your personal details, you will be taken to the Dashboard / Home Page.
2. If you wish to continue further and purchase FASTag, please add your vehicle details by clicking on “Buy FASTag”. Enter your vehicle details, submit and continue with the payment. If you have more than one vehicle, can add additional vehicles to the same account but only after enrolling you first vehicle. You will be maintaining it as a wallet account and the deduction will be taken care automatically. You do not have to maintain a separate account for each vehicle you add.
3. Once the payment is made, you will get a confirmation SMS informing that the application is accepted and will receive a SMS with an application number for future reference.
4. After the payment is made, the submitted details will be forwarded for verification and if successful, FASTag will be issued. This process can take up to 2 to 3 days and once completed, FASTag will be either shipped to you or can be collected directly from our Agents.
5. To recharge FASTag, you can login to our app and then click on Recharge icon, enter the amount to recharge and Pay. Please make sure that recharge is made at least 1 hour before you pass the toll gate and your wallet balance is reflected with the expected amount.
How to fix and use FASTag
1. Please ensure your windshield glass is dry and clean from inside, before applying the FASTag sticker.
2. If your vehicle has a UV protection film or have a UV protection, you need to remove the film from the area where you plan to stick the FASTag or stick below the area, behind the rear view mirror. The FASTag sticker must be installed directly on glass. UV protection films may prevent the RFID reader at the toll booth from reading your vehicle's FASTag.
3. While sticking the FASTag to your windshield, always keep the adhesive side facing outside. Do not press hard or else you might damage the chip within. Once stuck, do not try to peel off the FAST day and move elsewhere. This too can damage the chip.
4. There are times the FASTag is not sensed by the reader at the Toll Plazas and you will end up in paying cash. After paying cash and as you move on, may receive SMS informing that toll charge is debited from your FASTag account. In such situation Toll Gates cannot help you with this issue and you will have to contact Federal Bank Toll Free number and then create a ticket uploaded with the receipt. Please make sure that you have the toll receipt safe with you for a day at least as the refund request will be accepted only if photo of the toll receipt is uploaded and your vehicle registration number is given.
5. It is necessary to maintain a minimum balance of ₹ 200 in your FASTag e-wallet. Otherwise the toll booth board displays the FASTag Blacklisted message and you will be required to pay the toll by cash / card. So always maintain at least ₹ 100 more than your minimum balance for not to take a chance.
6. If everything works fine, FASTag reader passes the FASTag account number, registration number, type of the vehicle, account balance etc to the system and the arm lifts automatically for you. You will receive only SMS unlike paper receipt and you can have all the transaction and trip details from the app or web portal with your respective login.
SpeedTag is an initiative by VMASS ventures private limited that triggers the Bundesbank's FASTag. We are the Federal Bank authorized agent to sell and recharge FASTag. You can now order FASTag via our app and have it sent to your door by Speedpost in 2 to 3 working days. SpeedTag will help you buy and top up Federal Bank FASTag easily with simple steps.
How to use the SpeedTag app.
1. Please download our app to purchase Federal Bank FASTag and register with your mobile number. An OTP is received and after validation, log into the app. If you are a new user, you will be asked to enter your personal information and then save it. Otherwise you will be taken straight to the dashboard. After entering your personal information, you will be redirected to the dashboard / home page.
2. If you want to continue driving and buy FASTag, please add your vehicle details by clicking on "Buy FASTag". Enter your vehicle details and proceed with payment. If you have more than one vehicle, you can add more vehicles to the same account, but only after you have registered your first vehicle. You keep it as a wallet account and the deduction is automatic. You don't need to have a separate account for each vehicle you add.
3. Once payment has been made, you will receive a confirmation SMS informing you that the application has been accepted and an SMS with an application number that you can use again later.
4. After receipt of payment, the transmitted data will be forwarded for verification. If it is successful, the FASTag will be issued. This process can take up to 2 to 3 days. As soon as the process is complete, FASTag will either be sent to you or can be picked up directly by our representatives.
5. To top up FASTag, you can log into our app and then click on the top-up symbol, enter the top-up amount and pay. Please ensure that the charging process takes place at least 1 hour before you pass the toll booth and that your wallet balance shows the expected amount.
How to fix and use FASTag
1. Make sure the inside of your windshield is dry and clean before you apply the FASTag sticker.
2. If your vehicle has UV protection film or UV protection, you must remove the film from where you want to attach the FASTag or under the area behind the rear-view mirror. The FASTag sticker must be attached directly to glass. UV protection films may prevent the RFID reader at the toll station from reading the FAST tag of your vehicle.
3. While sticking the FASTag to your windshield, always make sure that the sticky side is facing out. Do not press hard on the chip or it may be damaged. Do not try to remove the FASTag and move it to another location. This can also damage the chip.
4. It can happen that the FASTag is not noticed by the reader at the toll booth and you have to pay in cash. After paying in cash and while you continue, you may receive an SMS informing you that the toll will be debited from your FASTag account. If so, Toll Gates cannot help you with this problem. You'll need to contact the Federal Bank toll-free number and then create a ticket that will be uploaded with the receipt. Please ensure that you have the toll receipt with you for at least one day, as the refund request will only be accepted if the photo of the toll receipt has been uploaded and your vehicle registration number has been provided.
5. You must have a minimum balance of £ 200 in your FASTag e-wallet. Otherwise, the message FASTag Blacklisted will be displayed on the toll station board and you will have to pay the toll in cash / by card. So always keep at least € 100 more than your minimum balance in order not to take any risks.
6. If everything works, the FASTag reader will give the FASTag account number, registration number, vehicle type, account balance, etc. to the system and the arm will automatically raise for you. In contrast to paper receipts, you only receive SMS and can call up all transaction and travel details via the app or the web portal with your respective login.
- What should a teenager do
- Is Vancouver more liberal or conservative
- Is Linux really that good
- Why has the French kitchen lost its reputation
- How is Hpe for a fresher one
- Why has Canada banned potlatch
- What is the third dimension in life
- How do you live a better life
- What is a temporal dimension
- How many countries touch three oceans
- What happens during air raids during WWII
- What is the best big data certificate
- Drug Companies Influence the FDA
- Should teenagers be allowed to use Quora
- What do most teenagers want
- How do I join Wealthy Affiliate
- What can you say about pop music
- Where can you study CPL
- Why are there bathhouses in Japan?
- Should communism be revived
- What are sequential circuits and combinational circuits
- How did Islam get to Kashmir?
- Realistically, how can you double 20 quickly
- What about the direction of the gravitational waves