Which country has the brightest people
Photo galleryThese countries are the healthiest places to live
The New York media company Bloomberg published a study in 2019 that shows the healthiest countries in the world. The Healthy Nation Ranking is based on health variables and risks. Bloomberg assessed natural life expectancy and assessed behavioral risk factors such as tobacco use and obesity. The index also takes into account environmental characteristics such as access to clean water and sanitation.
To do this, Bloomberg analyzed data from 169 countries around the world, based on figures from the World Health Organization and the World Bank. The forecasts of the United Nations regarding the population development of all countries in the world are also the basis of the developed index. A health score with a maximum number of 100 points was developed for international comparison. After deducting the calculated health risks, the nations were listed according to the result.
Five European countries were ranked among the top 10 in 2019. There is still room for improvement in this country: Germany only made it to 23rd place. The two largest economies, the USA and China, are not among the best.
These 10 countries achieve the highest Global Health Index in 2019:
# 10 Israel
Israel loses one place compared to the 2017 ranking, but still manages to secure a place in the Health Olympics with a score of 88.2. Scientists believe that eating habits could provide an indication of the level of health in Mediterranean countries. In Israel, too, predominantly plant-based Mediterranean food is served and the country has a high consumption of healthy fats, such as those found in olive oil or nuts.
# 9 Norway
Thanks to the good health system, Norway achieved 89 points, which is two places higher than in previous years. Thus, Norway made it into the top 10 healthiest countries in the world this year.
# 8 Singapore
Although Singapore is one of the top 3 countries with the highest life expectancy in the world, the Southeast Asian city-state does significantly worse in the Healthy Nation Ranking of 2019 than in 2017. Singpaur slipped four places down.
# 7 Australia
Australia is one of the countries with the highest quality of life in the world. In the Healthy Nation Ranking of 2019, the Australian subcontinent lost two places and only secured 7th place.
# 6 Sweden
Sweden moved up two places in this year's Healthy Nation Ranking. With 90.2 points, Sweden is the Scandinavian country with the best health.
- How are reviewers rated on Quora
- What makes Malaysia so special and unique
- How powerful is the US economy
- What are the intricacies of time dilation
- Do book authors handle their own marketing
- A man changes after sex
- Is Asus ROG 2 worth buying
- Why do some economists reject minimum wages?
- Isn't Maharashtrian food unhealthy
- Should I learn the trumpet or the clarinet?
- Geology Which rocks have the highest porosity?
- Customer service jobs are good
- What virtue do you value most
- Gambling can survive the current bitcoin casinos
- What is so difficult about student life
- What does biased dice mean
- Looking For Email Marketing Services Any Suggestion
- What do iguanas eat
- How many elective subjects can we choose?
- On which planet is it raining diamonds
- Cardmunch is released for Android
- Tulsi Gabbard is a president
- How can I lose weight successfully
- How many rupees in 1 Arab dollar