Directory submission is best for backlinks
65 Free Directory Submission Sites List 2020 [High DA Only]
Are you looking for the best websites for free high DA (Domain Authority) directory submission and lowest spam score? You are in the right place.
Gone are the days when you could simply rely on one strategy to create a high-traffic website. You have to try everything to get better rankings for your websites.
If you're struggling to increase your traffic, focus on SEO. But it is NOT easy as it sounds. You need lots of high quality backlinks to generate more website traffic. Free directory pages (High DA with the lowest spam score) can help here. I'm not going to say they can deliver a ton of traffic or SEO value, but they're worth a try if you're just starting out to get more traction with your website.
So without a fuss, let's talk about some important things about free directory submission websites. Then you will find a list of 65 (25 + 40) free directory submission sites (DA from 40 to 100) that allow you to submit your 2020 website for free.
List of 25 High DA FREE Directory Submission Sites [List 2020]
Table of Contents
- List of 25 High DA FREE Directory Submission Sites [List 2020]
- Top 40 High DA Best Business Listing Sites for Submission
- What exactly is directory submission?
- What Are The Benefits Of Directory Submission In SEO?
- Types of Directory Submission
- The 5 most important points to consider when submitting directories
- Do's and Don'ts of Directory Submission Sites
- Website FAQs for Directory Submission in 2020
- Final thoughts on free 2020 directory submission pages
If you want to link to your website from web directories, select only the directories with good domain authorization (DA) and lowest spam rating . You can use the Moz Link Explorer tool to check the DA and Spam rating of each website.
I've seen some web directories with a spam score of 40 or more out of 100. Stay away from these websites. Submitting your website to website directories with high spam scores can potentially create bad backlinks for your website.
This could lead to lower rankings for your website. Share fewer than 25 high DA web directories with a spam score of less than 5 out of 100.
- Entireweb directory: DA 52
- Viesearch: DA 42
- SoMuch.com: DA 36
- Jayde.com: DA 41
- LinkCentre.com: DA 41
- IntelSeek.com: DA 22
- A1WebDirectory.org: DA 34
- InfoTiger.com: DA 30
- Cipinet.com: DA 34
- SitesWebDirectory.com: DA 25
- 1WebsDirectory.com: DA 30
- OneMillionDirectory.com: DA 22
- Nonar directory: DA 27
- MasterMoz.com: DA 28
- AceWebDirectory.com: DA 32
- DonDir.com: DA 27
- LinkRoo.com: DA 20
- PromoteBusinessDirectory.com: DA 27
- 9Sites.net: DA 30
- Bhanvad.com: DA 30
- eTaaps.org: DA 34
- WorldWeb-Directory.com: DA 25
- DirectoryCritic.com: DA 32
Top 40 High DA Best Business Listing Sites for Submission
With business listings, you get more awareness, search rankings and business listings for your website. So, we encourage you to read the best business directories listed below.
Whether you are running a restaurant business online, or trying to capture real estate leads online, or even looking for healthcare companies, we highly recommend that you list your website in the following 40 best business directories because they are so helpful.
- Facebook business pages: DA 95
- Rent.com: DA 65
- Caring.com: DA 66
- Zomato for companies: DA 84
- SpaFinder.com: DA 63
- Orbitz.com: DA 74
- Booking.com: DA 94
- ZocDoc.com: DA 77
- RateMDs.com: DA 63
- DemandForce.com: DA 57
- PissedConsumer.com: DA 76
- BBB directory: DA 90
- TripAdvisor.in: DA 74
- YP.com: DA 61
- Yahoo Small Business: DA 88
- CityInsider.com: DA 37
- Lacartes.com: DA 49
- Google My Business: DA 81
- Bing Places for Business: DA 52
- FourSquare for Business: DA 93
- MapQuest for Business: DA 89
- Yelp for Business Owners: DA 94
- Yellow Pages business: DA 73
- AngiesListBusinessCenter.com: DA 38
- Manta.com: DA 80
- SuperPages.com: DA 71
- Kudzu.com Business Center: DA 54
- BoTW.org: DA 55
- Spoke.com: DA 57
- ChamberOfCommerce.com: DA 56
- Hotfrog.com: DA 56
- 2FindLocal.com: DA 45
- Business entry from Company.com: DA 56
- BrownBook.net: DA 55
- Tupalo.com: DA 48
- iBegin.com: DA 50
- CitySquares.com store: DA 47
- EZlocal business entry: DA 53
- CYLEX business directory: DA 50
Quick tip: If you are submitting your website to any of the above websites, do not prefer to post on a website that requires a reciprocal link or banner on your website as it can affect your website's SEO and you will lose the link Juice your website unnecessarily when you can easily find a lot of FREE directory pages.
What exactly is directory submission?
Directories are a type of website that stores companies and their information. Simply put, it's the process of adding a website to the web directory. In the phone book you can find any number by name. Just like that, you can find every business and information about the business.
It's one of the off-page SEO techniques. In order to submit your website details like your website name, link and description, you need to choose the best directory. Your domain eligibility will increase and will help you get more traffic from the Google search engine if you do this regularly.
It also increases your domain authority in Google search results. Submitting directories will help generate more traffic to your website and improve search engine rankings.
What Are The Benefits Of Directory Submission In SEO?
Directory submission is one of the most commonly used SEO strategies. Here are the few solid advantages of directory submission
1. For better search engine rankings: Listing your website in the top directories will give your website the online presence it needs. Submitting directories is a great way to create links and improve search engine rankings. While most SEO experts argue that most free directory submission websites are of no use to better SEO results, they are definitely worth trying.
2. Increase popularity of Left: One of the main benefits of directory submission is that you get high quality backlinks. Search engines take into account the number of your backlinks and submitting directories gives your website the backlinks it needs. It is very easy to create links for your website. Free directory submission sites definitely give you an edge in terms of SEO or link diversity. Just make sure you choose the right DA sites to submit your sites or you can hire people to do it for you too!
3. Indexing of pages and blog posts: The submission of Directories offers guaranteed indexing by search engines. When you submit your website to directories, it gets indexed in the search engines. The search engines look for your website for the backlinks of other websites.
4. Generate more traffic to your blog: Once you've used the correct keywords for your posts, your directory listings will appear in search engine listings. This will give you targeted traffic to your website even if your website does not have top search engine rankings.
Types of directory submission
Directory submission is undoubtedly an impressive strategy for building backlinks. But do you know that there are different types of directory submissions? Here are 8 types of submission.
- Free directory submission: Directory submission is free, but there is no guarantee your link will be approved by the administrator and it will take a long time.
- Mutual regular web directory listing. You must send a two-way link to your site when you enable the directory link. Then only the directory administrator approves your link.
- Paid directory submission: The directory page owner bills the submission. You will get quick backlinks from this type of submission. Some websites offer this package annually or for life.
- Automatic directory submission: You can use software and tools to submit directories.
- Manual directory submission: You must perform the directory submission manually. However, all search engines, including Google, do not encourage manipulative ranking efforts.
- Submission of nofollow directories: The usage of Nofollow Attributes is becoming more and more controversial in the world of search engines. When making directory submissions, should you consider not submitting your site to directories?
- Submission of dofollow directories: If you are a blogger looking to improve your blog rankings, Dofollow Directories will help you get SERP. Dofollow backlinks help get high rankings. high traffic.
- Submission of niche directories: These are the directories that contain RSS feeds, blogs, scripts and software, web hosting companies, web designers, SEO companies and other online businesses. Each niche directory is assigned to a specific topic and listed as a category under a general directory.
The more frequent links there are on your website, the better the visibility and ranking of the internet. As your website ranks higher, search engines will visit your page more often and consider it the most important and relevant website.
The 5 most important points to consider when submitting directories
There are a number of guidelines that you must follow when submitting your site to directories. Here are some tips and recommendations to follow when submitting the directory.
- If the directory itself is not indexed, there is no point in being listed in it. So make sure that the directories are indexed and cached by major search engines like Google, Bing, etc.
- Align various terms in the titles and descriptions such as your brand name, primary keywords, exact domain name match, related keywords, synonyms of primary keywords, long-tail keywords, and so on.
- Submit to each directory manually, or use a manual directory submission provider. Never use automatic submission tools that make 1000 submissions in a minute.
- Don't just depend on directory submissions. Use other link building tactics like guest blogging, infographics, social bookmarking, etc. along with directory submission.
- Submit to different types of directories like general, niche, regional, country, industry, premium, etc.
Do's and Don'ts of Directory Submission Sites
Make sure to follow these while submitting your site to directories:
Do's of Directory Submission Sites:
Here are some examples of free directory pages. So, you can follow them as you submit your website or blog to these free directory pages.
- Check if the directory is indexed by the top search engines or not. Unless it has been cached by search engines, there is no point in submitting your links to it.
- Submit it to popular directories as it will bring traffic and also the kind of backlinks that will actually improve the process of optimizing your site.
- Make sure that the directory in question has a unique category structure that will help organize information when you categorize your site. This will help you find relevant information quickly.
- Check the outbound links on the category link pages. So that you can get a good idea of how helpful such a submission would be for your website.
- Make sure to check the domain permissions of the web directory
- Do a quick search of the directory to make sure your site is not already listed. That saves time.
- Before starting the actual submission process, read and follow the directory's guidelines.
- The web directory offers an enormous selection of topics. Identify the best category for your website. Submit a site to the most relevant category. If you submit to inappropriate or unrelated categories, your site will be rejected or removed.
- When building links, always pay attention to the quality. Instead of numerous links without quality, a single quality link is better. Submitting the websites to quality directories can improve the ranking of the website.
- Include the keywords you want to target in your anchor text, but don't spam them. Do not use the same description and anchor text for every link. Try changing it up a bit and targeting different keywords.
- Always use the appropriate title and description. The title should be your target keyword, which will appear in the anchor text. Create a description with all the main keywords on this page. However, make sure that you do not include any keywords in the description.
- Links from PR directories carry more weight. So try to get high quality links from PR directories.
- Never rely on automated tools and software. Always prefer manual submission. If you want to regularly submit websites to directories, you can use Roboform, an encrypted autofill password keeper. It's an all-round serious tool.
- Avoid paying for links and always strive for one-way links through directory submission.
- Regularly review your approval status and track your submissions. There are many free directory submission sites out there that will approve your site submission out of the box, and there are also sites or agencies that will take money to submit your sites to a few top sites.
- Document your work for future reference. This is important as you need to know whether or not your SEO strategies are working in your favor.
Bans on directory pages:
Definitely avoid the following things while submitting your websites to the free directory submission sites above.
- A directory that uses the 'rel = no follow' attribute for your link is of absolutely no help in your optimization campaign. Search engines will never actually follow this link to your website. Search engines don't even consider redirects for backlinks.
- Beware of link farms, bad neighborhoods, and free-for-all (FFA) link sites as these will harm your site.
- If a directory approves a site without manually reviewing it, don't submit it to those directories because it uses some automated scripts to do this.
- Mirror pages contain identical content, but have different URLs overall. So don't send mirror pages.
- Do not submit URLs with similar content to other websites that you have listed in the directory.
- Some directories don't accept websites that you've submitted once in the same month. Few websites may accept this, but most directories will display a "Domain already exists in directory" error message. If you're not listed, reconsider your submission, go to a deeper, more relevant category, and then resubmit.
- If the websites have overlapping and repetitive content, they will not be helpful to directory users. Multiple submissions of the associated websites can lead to the exclusion or deletion of this and all associated websites.
- Never dress up your submission and send the same URL more than once. For example, sending https://www.domain.org and https://www.domain.org/index.html is not a good practice.
- If a site with one address redirects to another address, don't send it.
- If the website contains incomplete, under construction, incorrect graphics or links, do not submit those websites to a directory. Wait for a site to complete before submitting it.
Website FAQs for Directory Submission in 2020
Here are some frequently asked questions about Free Directory Submission Sites in 2020 and Beyond that will give you a better understanding of these sites.
1.Will directory submission still work in 2020?
Yes, directory submission is one of the best off-page SEO techniques that allows you to easily get links without paying too long or waiting (as opposed to guest posting to get links). This is hands down the best way to get great backlinks and increase traffic to your website in 2020 and beyond.
2. What is business directory submission?
Business directory submission simply adds your website address or url to business directories like Google, YP, Yelp, etc. You can use it to improve your local search business performance. Here are some of the best directories for local businesses.
If you run an ecommerce store or small local business, we highly recommend submitting your website to the following local directories as these can give you a good boost in your search rankings and better awareness.
- Zillow (DA 91)
- YellowPages.com | The real yellow pages (DA 91)
- Offers, deals, coupons, advice from local dealers (DA 87)
- The global business-to-business and customer platform (DA 40)
3. Does submitting a blog directory get your website ranked higher on search engines?
In all fairness, blog directories can help you get links to some extent, but they are certainly not helpful if you want to be top Google rankings for most keywords.
We recommend that you use all kinds of link building tactics like guest posting, skyscraper technique, email contacting, infographics, etc. and NOT just use an off-page SEO technique like submitting blog directories.
4. How is the directory transfer carried out step by step?
Here are 3 simple steps to make directory submission easy.
Step 1: Select one of the free directory submission sites from the list at the top of this page. You can choose the blog directories based on your choices, e.g.
- Number of linked blogs (age of the website)
- Alexa rank of the page
- Domain Authority (DA) of the site, etc.
Step 2: Choose a relevant category for your submission. Whenever possible, try to select highly relevant categories by choosing a preferred sub-category that is relevant to the industry you are in.
Step 3: Once you find the appropriate subcategory on the submission site, you will find buttons like "Submit Blog", "Click Submit Your Site" etc. to submit your site for free.
5. Is there free automatic directory submission online?
Yes, there are few tools and platforms that allow you to do free auto directory submission online. However, we do not recommend using them. The only reason is that these automatic directories are often filled with a few hundred blog directory websites (most of them also contain spam websites) and automatically publish your website urls on those websites.
This makes your website vulnerable to Google algorithm updates. So if you want to be protected from Google penalties in the future, it is always better to avoid automatic directories and submit them manually on a few selected websites that you can choose from the list above.
6. Does Duplicate Content in Business Directory Website Descriptions Affect Search Engine Optimization?
This is one of the most important questions. Most blog directories, including corporate directory websites, will automatically get your data (including title, meta description) when you include your blog urls.
But here's the thing: most of these directory pages don't give you links to follow, so they don't pass link value or have a huge impact on your website rankings. So you're good to go. However, it is also advisable to use clear content descriptions whenever possible.
How to build more quality connections in 2020:
- Submit your guest posts on blogs with high DA
- List of websites with high DA blog submissions
- List of high quality blog comment sites
- Top Social Bookmarking Sites to Get High Quality Links in 2020
- List of free local business listing websites for greater awareness
Final thoughts on free 2020 directory submission pages
While most SEO pros don't believe in free directory submission, I would say it's really a nice addition to newly launched websites for some branding or SEO benefit.
So what are your thoughts Was this review helpful? Do you have questions about free directory sites? Leave your thoughts in the comments below.
- Why do people hate windows updates
- What are the disadvantages of the TPP
- What is the importance of personal ethics
- Why do I hate authority so much
- How do I get customers
- Why is convenience food bad
- What is the orbital diagram for nickel
- What is mental tension
- Which is a healthy way to eat
- Hormones change the appearance of the face
- Will blogging still be relevant in 2020?
- Is there a shooting range in Chandigarh
- What is the most powerful ancient civilization
- Is Indian economy is a strong economy
- What is the orbital diagram for nickel
- How do mental and emotional characteristics differ?
- HIV becomes completely curable
- Where do antigens attach?
- Can we cure cancer with whiskey?
- What is not possible in SEO
- How is the standard of living in Dubai
- Money has an intrinsic value
- What is your experience with learning Python?
- When does an eating disorder become dangerous?