The Japanese eat dogs
Do the Japanese eat dogs or insects?
Many Brazilians discriminate against Japan and Japanese immigrants in our country because of rumors that in Japan people eat disgusting things like rats, insects, dogs, frogs, and even human meat.
Is that really true? How can people in Japan, a First World country, eat such terrible things? If they eat such things, why don't they get sick? We will try to discuss this in this article.
Do the Japanese really eat that?
It is true that in Japan some people eat things like raw fish and some other dishes that cause controversy (like the dish, Katsu Ika Odori-don). In Japan, howeverNot It is common to eat things like rats, dogs, frogs, etc. Sure, you probably think it's disgusting like us Brazilians. It's hard for someone not to find something like that disgusting.
Of course, in some rare cases in Japan, you can find a frog or something strange. However, this is not part of any tradition or culture in Japan. We can compare it to Brazil, where rabbits, snakes and other strange animals are eaten. However, personally I have not met anyone here in Brazil who eat rabbits, although I know this is not uncommon. Just like when someone eats a certain exotic dish, it is something very rare.
Eating a dog in Japan is very unlikely because a dog in Japan is very expensive and there are no stray dogs. After World War II, food shortages forced the Japanese to feed on other sources such as insects, but this is very rare these days.
Where do people get these ideas from?
If it is not common to eat it, why do people spread it? Was it hate for Japan? Not really. It does so because of people's enthusiasm for saying that "oriental, everything is the same".
In China, was usually eat dogs, insects, and other animals. Dog meat was part of a very ancient Chinese diet. At that time, dogs were viewed as wild animals rather than pets and were treated like wild animals. They seasoned the dog's meat with Chinese herbs and spices and cooked for several hours.
But today, with criticism and pressure from the western media, the eating of dog meat is over an increasingly rare act. However, there are still people in China who eat dog meat to keep the tradition alive. This is very common in insects in some Asian countries due to poverty and food shortages. If you can, leave your thoughts on this controversial topic.
Below we leave a video that shows a bit of RUA's Chinese cuisine! For the most part, exotic dishes are eaten at fairs, festivals and street stalls.
See our related articles
- Which states hold odd annual elections?
- What are the best affiliate websites
- When do we have to give up?
- What are good free online psychology courses
- We keep blacks optimistic
- Can a freelancer migrate to other countries?
- What is the pigeonhole principle
- What was the best NY Knicks lineup
- Why do poor people look poor
- Why are religious organizations tax exempt
- Is low voltage harmful
- How do the Germans see Austria
- How foreign-friendly is Vietnam
- How do I write a personal ad
- What is the purpose of the Sharia Laws
- Helps HTTPS in your SEO efforts
- Can tissue paper be recycled
- Own the US Maldives
- Why do answers coincide
- Britain is a declining economy
- What are the forces of nature
- Are Singaporeans happy to live in Singapore
- What is the SI unit of electricity
- How can I market a B2B app