Why does Starbucks have a secret menu
Secret Starbucks Codes: How to Order Coffee Drinks That Are Not on the Menu
January 12, 2018 - 9:11 a.m.
We'll reveal the codes for Starbucks' secret drinks
Whether McDonalds, KFC or Starbucks - for all these shops there are secret codes with which you can order products beyond the range offered. The recipes for this come from the customers themselves, who pass them on to other fans. Do you love Starbucks and fancy an extraordinary drink? Then watch out!
The 'Cookie Monster’s Dream Frappuccino'
If you order this drink named after the cookie monster, you will receive the following delicious hot drink: vanilla, white chocolate and of course plenty of biscuit pieces - delicious!
Drinks for Harry Potter fans
For true Harry Potter fans, Starbucks has two drinks to match the cult book series. The 'Butterbeer Frappuccino' consists of an ice-cold vanilla frappuccino with caramel and toffee syrup and a caramel crumble on top. However, if you order it, you should have the ingredients in mind in order to be able to help out one or the other barista.
Hermione's 'polyjuice drink' is similar to this mixture: strawberries, matcha and vanilla combined look like Hermione's greenish polyjuice drink - only without hair, flies and grass.
The 'Apple Pie Frappuccino'
The apple pie flavored frappuccino is said to be one of the most popular secret orders. The cold drink consists of cream, apple juice, cinnamon and caramel syrup.
The 'Chocolate Strawberry Frappuccino'
Mmmmhh ... strawberry and chocolate - who doesn't love the fruit skewers? The combination is now also available at Starbucks - consisting of a strawberry and cream frappuccino, java chips and mocha pieces.
In America all these crazy drinks are the sellers and in Germany they are said to be more and more popular. Give it a try!
- How do you deal with rude customers
- How do I promote my paid Instagram
- What is a Singapore City Pass
- What is a dime weed
- Can man change Mars?
- Is it still worth playing online poker?
- How successful was the heart transplant
- Students What is your opinion on homework
- What do ENFPs idealize in relationships
- Geology is a difficult major
- Why should the US keep the penny
- What can we eat in Australia
- What does kusoge mean in Japanese
- How does marketing automation work
- Who is behind the rivalry between India and Pakistan?
- May cause asbestosis pulmonary hypertension
- What is creativity for you
- What was the last name of Jesus' father
- How does automation affect migrant workers
- Which means super pretty ugly
- When do bloggers stop blogging?
- What do people with Alzheimer's disease forget
- How do computers keep time
- Do you believe in making wishes?