How do carpet cleaners work
Carpet cleaning is very easy with the right Kärcher products.
Vacuum cleaner - for thorough cleaning results
Kärcher vacuum cleaners ensure thorough, fiber-deep cleanliness on carpets. The cleaning liquid is sprayed in deeply with pressure and sucked off together with the loosened dirt. Grease, dirt and odors are effectively removed.
The principle of washing vacuum
In the case of washing and vacuuming, the water is sprayed on with the cleaning agent in one operation and immediately sucked off again with the dirt.
Hygienic and clean
The Kärcher vacuum cleaner is not only ideal for allergy sufferers. Households with animals are also part of the target group.
Vacuum cleaner with innovative water filter technology
Unlike a conventional vacuum cleaner with a filter bag, the newly developed DS 5.800 vacuum cleaner with a water filter relies on the natural power of the
Water that is swirled around in the filter at high speed. The sucked in
Dirt is guided through the water vortex, reliably filtered out of the air and in the
Water bound. The result: exceptionally fresh, clean exhaust air.
Carpet cleaning tips
Why should you clean a carpet?
Regular cleaning (maintenance, intermediate and thorough cleaning) preserves the appearance of your carpet, increases its lifespan and ensures hygiene. Since the carpet is not only soiled visibly on the surface, but also in depth, the need for cleaning is not immediately apparent. It is very important to regularly remove dirt and properly treat stains.
So-called spray extraction is used for thorough cleaning of a carpet. We recommend the Kärcher vacuum cleaners in combination with the cleaning agents RM 769 and 760.
This is how you proceed with a thorough carpet cleaning:
- Prewash: First, the water and the cleaning agent (cleaning solution) are sprayed on via a nozzle at a specified pressure at a distance of 10 cm. The cleaning agent should work for about 10 minutes.
- Main wash: Now the floor nozzle is pulled over the carpet and the cleaning solution is worked into it. The loosened dirt is sucked up in the same or the next work step.
- Rinse: Now it is rinsed with clear water and the cleaning solution is sucked off together with the dirt using the suction nozzle.
- Suction: After drying, the carpet should be vacuumed thoroughly with a carpet vacuum.
Matching devices and accessories
- What happens if you overuse eye drops
- How are speed, time and distance connected?
- Which units are used to measure pressure
- Can you adopt someone over the age of 18?
- Is online poker legal?
- How is minimum wage not beneficial
- What is even stress
- How much is a 1974 nickel worth
- How rich is the Vatican
- Are vegetarian diets lower in calories
- How am I supposed to live happily at home?
- How to catch a BNBR
- Globalization means cultural uniformity
- Are loyal to cats
- Why is Percy Jackson hot
- Why didn't you leave Australia
- Should the US take in Syrian refugees
- Should I get a robotic vacuum cleaner
- How does Netflix Chromecast work
- Can you hear active submarine SONAR pings
- What does root pig or dying mean?
- England is considered our mother country
- What are the best sales books
- What is the center of gravity of a parabola