Which logo has the best design
The 6 best logo design providers for company logos in 2021
While you can basically use all known logo design services to create a private logo, you shouldn't make the selection that easy when it comes to an official company logo. After all, you want customers to take your company seriously and your logo to present your brand appropriately and professionally.
My colleagues and I have all of them tested popular logo design services and found one thing: When creating a company logo, you should trust a professional designer who you can hire on the Internet for less money than a typical DIY logo maker would cost you. It's best to jump straight down if you want to find out more.
For those who still prefer to design the logo themselves, I will also take a close look at the DIY logo makers in this article, which offer a wide range of customization options and provide you with all the necessary file formats.
Logo design services for company logos - Our top picks:
- Fiverr - A freelancer platform where you can hire talented designers for a fair price
- Wix Logo Maker - Easy to use drag-and-drop editor with many customization options, including scalable symbols, flexible layouts and a large selection of fonts
- Tailor Brands - Fast, artificial intelligence (AI) based logo creation with an extensive symbol library and customizable color palettes
- Looka - Intuitive, AI-powered platform that generates dozens of logo concepts based on your bra and your design preferences
- DesignEvo - Robust design platform with which you can create logos from pre-made templates or - if you have design experience - from scratch
- LogoMaker - Clean and simple design tool for creating eye-catching logos and printing promotional items
What we paid special attention to with the recommended logo design services
- Beginner-friendly interface: The tools should be easy to use, even if the user has no previous design experience.
- Free Trial: If you decide to do it yourself, you should have the opportunity to try the tool for free. This is the only way you can decide whether it is the right tool for you.
- Adaptation: It takes enough design features and editing options to create a unique logo that adequately represents a brand.
- Graduated prices: Platforms for creating company logos should offer a variety of packages so that users only have to pay for what they actually need.
- High quality results: Regardless of which tool you ultimately use, you should create a beautiful and professional company logo with which you can draw attention to yourself and your business.
In this way you can secure a great company logo at a great price - our top pick
DIY logo makers offer a nice mix of affordable pricing and design control, but logo work can be time consuming if you don't have the design expertise. You also run the risk of D ending up with a logo that looks very similar to existing logos.
The best way to get a really unique and professional logo is with the Designer on Fiverr. These are also cheaper than you might think at first.
Fiverroffers a wide range of creative services and prices start at $ 5. This amount should definitely be worth it to you so that you can concentrate fully on building your company while an experienced designer creates a unique logo tailored to your needs.
Here are a few key features of Fiverr
- In the designers' profiles, you can see their work and reviews, which will help you choose the right logo designer.
- With the Fiverr mobile app, you can quickly exchange messages with the designer at any time, even when you are on the go.
- With search filters you can narrow down the selection of the displayed designers according to project type, location, delivery speed, etc.
Fiverr Pro Design Services
If you want to hire one of the best logo designers available, check out Fiverr Pro. This offer gives you access to the best qualified freelancers and guarantees you that you will receive results of the highest quality. Of course, the use of Fiverr Pro is associated with higher prices, but you can be absolutely sure that that these graphic designers, which have been carefully checked by Fiverr, do not rest until you are 100% satisfied with your logo.
Fiverr also provides the security you need to do business on the Internet. Your funds will be held in trust by the provider until you have confirmed receipt of your logos. Only then is the designer paid for his work. This process ensures that while working with the designer on Fiverr you won't be scammed or simply let down without a finished end product (or refund).
Examples of company logos created by Fiverr designers
Logo by tnknwrks
(Hire tnknwrks for $ 5)
Logo by sl_logomarket
(Hire sl_logomarket for $ 25)
Logo by juancharles
(Hire juancharles for $ 35)
“Do-it-Yourself” logo maker
If you'd rather design your company logo entirely yourself, or just want to try something out before hiring a designer, you should use a good DIY logo designer. I have compiled the best services of this kind in the following sections and will provide you with all the necessary details as well as some sample logos that I have created myself with these services.
2. Wix Logo Maker - Loads of creative options to play around with
Wix is known for its popular website builder, the is rated very well by users. For some time now, they have also been offering a standalone logo maker that integrates seamlessly with the other Wix services. The service in itself is really great and recommendable, but unfolds its full potential especially if you also have a website on Wix.
Getting started with Wix Logo Maker is easy. You just have toWix Logo Maker website open and log in with a business or private email address or an existing social media account. As soon as you are logged in, The AI-assisted assistant will guide you through a series of simple questions and then quickly present you with some logo suggestions.
The concept with the logo suggestions may not inspire you immediately. Just keep in mind that these suggestions are only a starting point. Simply choose the design that comes closest to your own vision, and then adjust the icon, fonts and colors to your liking. Wix offers you a lot of options to customize the logo according to your wishes, which is certainly an important reason for the Wix Logo Maker has been enthusiastically received by users.
With the Wix Logo Maker you can really let your creativity run free and Experiment freely by displaying a preview of your desired color, symbol and layout adjustments. So you never run the risk of accidentally destroying your existing design. This is a big advantage over other tools, where changes are always applied directly, which can potentially mess up a nice design.
Features of the Wix Logo Maker
- Alphabetically sorted selection of fonts including sans serif, decorative, handwriting, and serif
- Large selection of pre-made color palettes with optional color tool
- Thanks to the drag & drop editor, it is easy to move and scale the elements of the logo. The last step can be undone at any time.
- With the help of the product preview, you can check how your logo would look on websites, on social media and on promotional materials.
Company logos created with Wix Logo Maker
Brief overview of Wix Logo Maker
- Some fruits have a seed
- What are the biggest problems for Indonesia
- Which thriller film is a MUST
- Can I exchange cryptocurrencies with PayPal
- How do I become a Big Data Engineer
- Which cities in England have Muslim mayors?
- Which national currency is the cheapest for printing
- French women wear bikinis
- Is there food aggression in humans?
- What is the importance of e-learning
- How is school
- How do you find your passion again?
- How often should you email your list?
- What are the purposes of the law
- What's stopping you from getting a maid?
- The monthly income includes taxes
- Muslim girls can wear shorts
- What are some alternatives to Envato marketplaces
- How often does it snow in Israel
- Why do people eat a lot
- Is Palestine a real country
- Have you ever discovered indigenous artifacts?
- What was the first church in history
- What is my HIV transmission risk