What are the disadvantages of having a natural birth
How to give birth - Advantages and disadvantages of different types of birth
The stages of childbirth
It usually takes several hours from the first labor to the baby's cry. Experts divide the birth into three time periods:
1. Opening phase: The first phase of childbirth is usually the longest: it lasts six to twelve hours. It begins with the first labor and ends when the cervix is fully open - around ten centimeters in diameter. At the beginning, in the so-called latency phase, contractions occur about every 30 minutes. The expectant mother can spend this time at home and do everything that is good: bathing, moving or lying down. Later, in the active phase, contractions come every two to four minutes, last a minute, and become more painful. Mostly it comes to a rupture of the bladder, then amniotic fluid comes out. If so, or if you have three to four contractions within ten minutes, it's time to go to the hospital.
2. Expulsion phase: It begins when the cervix is fully open and the child slips into the birth canal. Most mothers feel the urge to push and thus help the baby on its way into the world. The phase lasts 30 minutes to two hours, longer for some women. In general: the first child usually takes more time than the following.
3. Final phase: Even if you hold your child in your arms, the birth is not over yet. After about 15 minutes, there are after-pains. They last about half an hour, are less painful than the previous contractions and are very important: The after labor contracts the uterus again and the afterbirth is expelled. This is the name given to the pile of tissue the size of a cake plate, which consists of the placenta, the remains of the umbilical cord and the egg membranes.
- How do I control ravenous hunger
- Who is the father of natural numbers
- What does search engine
- When should babies start eating baby food?
- Which word describes your daily life
- Indian women hire a male prostitute
- What does psychology mean
- How do you become a chess grandmaster
- All robots have AI
- What are some examples of inexplicable feelings
- Have you used Byjus The Learning App
- What food do you hate
- Are we going to create an AI god
- How do you dropshipping a product
- What is the greatest roulette winner ever
- Realistic youth literature can be poetic
- Which is bigger than 4 or 35
- What is meant by a snow line
- Is this piece grammatically correct?
- What are the current marketing services strategies
- What does parasite hosting mean in search engine optimization
- Has Trump already broken the law
- Are pennies worth something
- How much money do doctors make each month
- What qualities do men like in women
- Who are the best creative consulting firms
- Are there real photos of extraterrestrials
- Is nationalism important in the US
- What is a public good
- Did Draco really love Hermione
- Why are HP computers so bad
- What is the source of earth energy
- Is Jeremy Corbyn a Marxist
- What do Indians think of Yaaar