Why do many Singaporeans settle in Perth
In Australia, an Airbus A330 operated by the Australian airline Qantas landed in Learmonth after an "incident". The police in Western Australia said 36 people were injured, some seriously.
The machine with 313 people on board was on its way from Singapore to Perth in Western Australia with flight number QF72 when it got into severe turbulence, local media reported. The machine then had to make an emergency landing on a Learmonth air base near Exmouth in western Australia.
According to the Australian aviation safety authority ATSB, around 30 occupants were injured, 15 of them suffered serious injuries such as broken bones, lacerations or cuts and were admitted to the Exmouth hospital. The agency started an investigation.
The airline was initially unable to provide any information about the exact course of the accident. There are various statements about the "sudden change in altitude". Qantas could not say whether the machine suddenly sagged or climbed. Turbulence is considered the most likely cause, but according to Qantas it is also being determined in other directions.
- Why do countries not want to accept refugees?
- How is the standard of living in Dubai
- How can belief change a human life
- Why are e-cigarettes harmful?
- Is underground healthy
- Which products are still sold personally?
- Which diet should I follow 1
- What is ethics Why is it important
- Regret moving to another country
- What is Hawker Food Singapore Forum
- What makes 1080p better than 720p
- What are pennies made of
- Can we drink non-alcoholic beverages with tuberculosis?
- What are Dubai, United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia
- Why are digits important
- Vitamin D deficiency is serious
- How far is Fresno from Bakersfield
- How much do ACCA teachers earn
- What tactics do chess masters use
- How many dimensions does a circle have?
- Should I punish myself for my mistakes?
- Persian cats are friendlier and more loving
- What are the types of sedimentary structures