How do you win in Quidditch
Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Quidditch Tips - How to Master Every Match
We give you valuable tips and tricks with which you can survive in Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Quidditch games.
Since the developers of Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery integrated a new event into the game, Quidditch is no longer a picnic. We have a few tips ready for you so that you can still dust off valuable bonuses and emerge from the matches as a winner.
Your smartphone hangs and Harry Potter doesn't charge properly? Then take a look at the best gaming phones - maybe there is one for you.
Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Playing Quidditch made easy
With our tricks you can get the Quidditch trophy in no time:
- Depending on how far advanced you are in the Quidditch side quest, you have the option of playing as a hunter, driver, guardian or seeker. If you want to win, you should always choose the hunter position. The circles move much slower here and are easier to hit. The rewards remain the same.
- Take a look at the order of the circles before the countdown starts. This makes it easier to take the right path later.
- Pull the blue ball as close to the numbered circles as you can without hitting them. So you can react faster and land a perfect hit more easily.
- Are two numbers close together? Then move the blue ball from one to the other as quickly as possible. This saves you time and you can get more perfect hits.
- To get higher rewards, try to land all hits perfectly as possible. If you succeed in this, you will receive 4 house points, 1 diamond and 2 energy (as opposed to the usual 1 energy and 3 house points). If the house coat of arms event is currently running, you will also be rewarded with more emblems.
- Should you have missed a hit or an entire maneuver, quit the Harry Potter app quickly and then open it again. The game only saves after Murphy announces the next round. This way you can try each maneuver several times until you get a hit.
Need more tips for Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery? We have put together a list of all the lesson questions for you so that you don't get left empty-handed.
Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Quidditch Event
The Quidditch event in the Harry Potter mobile game is a tough nut to crack. In order to master it and to win all the rewards, it is necessary that you have previously won seven Quidditch games in a row. If you lose a lap, you have to start over. For every victory you win, you get a coat of arms, which you invest in rewards. You can see which prizes await you in the event overview on the left-hand side of the screen. If you do lose a round, you can buy 80 diamonds in exchange for the opportunity to continue at the same point. If you don't want that or if you don't have the necessary change, you can invest 20 tickets and start the series again with the first game. You can get tickets by completing daily tasks and completing lessons with full stars.
- How do physical things create something mental?
- Will the Bible be rewritten?
- ADHD drugs make children depressed
- Is blackpink oversubscribed
- Are Gruetze gluten-free
- What is life like in Anchorage Alaska
- Which cities in Vietnam are dangerous
- What do smart people think of
- Can you pass NCLEX without studying?
- Could anything destroy a small black hole
- Can a neutered female have sex
- What did people learn when they were fired
- How do you get a bigger penis
- How is the waste disposed of?
- What happens to the soul after enlightenment
- Have you ever experienced divine oneness?
- Is Zynga a bit above Huizinga
- How does long-term hunger feel?
- Why shouldn't public transport be free?
- Why is drarry even a thing
- How can social media improve customer loyalty
- How many languages are there in Indonesia
- What is the importance of having relatives
- What happens after I report a crime