There are free materials for ACCA
Here are 6 examples of interior design projects that you can download for free and use in your work
Are you in the Interior design active and looking for ideas and examples? Are you looking for projects that you could use for your work?
In this focus we have selected some interior design projects for free download that were created with Edificius, the architectural design software.
Download the free trial version of Edificius to visualize 3D models, browse projects in real-time and observe all the details of furniture and surfaces.
Some examples of interior design for free download
It goes without saying that you should have adequate inspiration for interior design in residential buildings as well as for shops and gyms.
For this reason, we have provided you with a collection of practical examples of interior design for download that will inspire you in creating environments with different uses.
Examples of interior design projects: The single-family home
The house is certainly the central theme of interior design. The 3D model we propose can give you a lot of interesting ideas, such as:
- the large living area with central fireplace and windows overlooking the garden;
- the design of the false ceiling, which underlines the perspective of the rooms;
- minimal facility;
- the layout of the kitchen with a central island;
- the choice of materials and colors.
Single family home | Rendering made with Edificius
Click here and download the file now so that you can start your interior design project with Edificius.
Open living room kitchen-living room
If you prefer open plan living spaces that encompass both the kitchen and living area, this is the project for you.
Here you will find an extremely contemporary space that will inspire you:
- the organization of the wall cupboards, which provide ample storage space for food, equipment and dishes;
- the chimney wall with microcement effect;
- the large, open passageways;
- the interplay of the false ceiling and the indirect lighting.
Open living space | Rendering made with Edificius
Click here and download the project file for an open living room and kitchen free of charge.
Examples of interior design projects: The loft
Here you will find a project to convert an existing industrial building into a residential building. The result is a highly personalized and innovative space.
The loft project is characterized by:
- the absence of partitions;
- the floor height typical for industrial rooms of the early 1900s;
- the fully visible installations and structural elements;
- the versatile and original furnishings;
- the mezzanine shelves with steel construction.
Loft | Rendering made with Edificius
Click here and download the project file for a loft.
Examples of interior design projects: The fashion store
The design of a clothing store does not only include the planning of the exhibition space, which should correspond to the goods to be exhibited, but also the development of the furnishing elements that should involve and inspire the customers.
The project we have selected will impress you for:
- fully visible installations;
- the harmony of the materials and the contrast with the furnishings;
- the various exhibitors in the large open space;
- the calibrated use of lights.
Fashion store | Rendering made with Edificius
Click here and download a fashion store template for free.
Examples of interior design projects: The dental office
If you need to design a dental office or a doctor's office, this model is very useful for organizing the spaces correctly and for having start-up ideas that you can revise and adjust according to your wishes and needs.
The project is characterized by:
- an impressive limestone desk;
- the use of LED strips to highlight the paths of the public areas;
- the unique design of the false ceiling of the rooms dedicated to the doctor's office;
- the clear division between the publicly accessible rooms and the area that is exclusively available to the staff of the dental practice.
Dental office | Rendering made with Edificius
Click here and download the model of a dental practice for free.
Examples of interior design projects: The children's room
Here you will find a children's room project that meets the needs of an age group between 13 and 18 years. In order to design the interiors of a children's room, it is helpful to look for solutions that can satisfy young users over time, with the advantage that the furnishing of a bedroom does not have to be adapted with constant and expensive changes.
The features that you will appreciate in this interior design are:
- the separation between sleeping and working areas;
- the arrangement of the furniture on different levels;
- the pronounced symmetrical arrangement;
- the colors and materials.
Children's room | Rendering made with Edificius
Click here and download the model of a children's room for free.
Discover all the details about Edificius and the interior design
- What is the best hakka noodle recipe
- What are the keys to staying focused
- Which is the best university in Japan
- Why do soldiers carry a knife?
- How can I make solar panels
- Why are sales important in banking
- How do you say sweet in Urdu
- Why do you hate those who clap
- Is there a biscuit diet
- What are some examples of successful websites
- How fast are submarines
- Is low voltage harmful
- How are Doctors Without Borders funded
- Which country is the world leader in obesity
- How can I stop eating fast food
- How dangerous it is to be a parachute hunter
- What's wrong with your studies
- Is a blowjob safe without a condom
- Where is gucci market in guangzhou
- Is that a healthy lunch
- The Vietnamese hate the Chinese
- Underwater nuclear submarines release steam
- What are your family values
- Where can I find stamp collectors