What are the Most Precious Archie Comics
Sonic the Hedgehog
Sonic the Hedgehog
Sonic the Hedgehog (1991 game)
Sonic the Hedgehog (Sonic the hedgehog; Japanese: ソ ニ ッ ク ・ ザ ・ ヘ ッ ジ ホ ッ グ - Sonikku za Hejjihoggu) is a video game character and mascot of the Japanese computer game manufacturer Sega. Most of the information listed here relates specifically to his version of Archie Comics listed below on this wiki.
History of origin
Sonic joined Nintendos in 1991 by Sega as a new mascot and competitive character Super Mario created as a replacement for the previous icon Alex Kidd, whose games did not sell that well. He appeared in the game for the first time - as a non-playable background character Wheel mobile, and then as the main character in the game Sonic the Hedgehog (both 1991). This started a video game franchise that has been successful to this day and has expanded to include TV series, comics, and a live action film (2020).
Sonic is an anthropomorphized hedgehog that has the natural ability to move at supersonic speed and (rolled into a ball) to use it as an effective weapon. Its power can be temporarily increased by collecting gold power rings. Sonic mostly appears as an opponent of Dr. Ivo Robotnik, a power-hungry scientist who strives for world domination.
TV series and Archie Comics
The popularity of this new character also allowed for the emergence of some film media, starting with a comedic cartoon series (by DiC Animation City and Bohbot Entertainment) by the name Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog in 1993. In the same year an independent, in tone largely more serious series with the title Sonic the Hedgehog (also Sonic SatAM) by DiC, Sega and the Italian studio Reteitalia S.p.A. released.
Sonic SatAM is about the adventures of Sonic and his friends who set up a resistance group against Dr. Robotnik, who conquered their home planet Mobius, turned a large part of its inhabitants into his robot slaves and is doing everything to turn the entire planet into a machine world. This series ran in two seasons from 1993 to 1994. The Archie Comics studio created a comic series based on this series (but with more humorous elements and an independent continuity) and was on sale until 2017.
Sonic-Characters (Archie Comics)
The freedom fighters of Knothole
- With his super speed, Sonic is the most valuable fighter in the resistance against Robotnik. Although he has constant difficulties with his cockiness, his short patience and his ardent love for chilli dogs, he is a loyal and reliable friend and colleague. Be Uncle chuck (Sir Charles), who originally invented the robotization process and later fell victim to himself, is the inventor of the power rings that Sonic occasionally uses on his missions.
- Sally Acorn
- Sally is a squirrel and the daughter of the rightful ruler of Mobius. In this capacity, she is the leader of the freedom fighters, in which role she proves to be a strong-willed and clever fighter. Your main weapon in the fight against Robotnik is NICOLE, a versatile handheld computer. Romantic feelings between Sally and Sonic are suggested.
- Bunnie Rabbot
- A rabbit who was about to be turned into a robot, but was saved at the last minute by the freedom fighters. Her already robotized legs and left arm give her superhuman strength. In the Archie comics, she falls in love and eventually marries Antoine.
- Antoine Depardieu
- A coyote who speaks in French dialect and often incorrectly recites terms and proverbs. He always wears the uniform of his father, who was a member of the royal guard of Mobius. He is in love with Sally and tries to play the hero for her, but his cowardice and clumsiness, as well as Sally's feelings for Sonic, prevent him from achieving this goal. In the Archie comics, he eventually falls in love with Bunnie Rabbot and starts a family with her.
- A walrus and the chief mechanic among the freedom fighters who is very interested in technology and science.
- Actually Miles Prower by name, Tails is a juvenile fox with two tails that he can use to fly by rotating them like helicopter blades. He is Sonic's best friend and greatest admirer.
- Ivo Robotnik
- The main enemy of the freedom fighters. He is a brilliant but vicious scientist and would-be world conqueror who wants to suffocate all life on Mobius in a flood of machines. In the SatAM series he obtained under the name Julian the rank of military and scientific advisor to the royal family of Mobius and seized power over the planet from this position of trust.
- In some versions of the Sonic-Franchise is under the name Robotnik Dr. Eggman known.
- Robotnik's nephew and assistant, who is regularly humiliated by his uncle. However, he is just as intelligent and evil as his uncle, and is himself a dangerous opponent for the freedom fighters when he is not under Robotnik's knuckle.
- A robot chicken and Robotnik's beloved pet.
- Robotnik's humanoid guard robots.
Sonic in TMNT
- The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles did in the comic Sonic the Hedgehog # 10 made a small guest appearance when Sonic races through the sewers of Mobius City in an attempt to help the underground nerbs fight Robotnik's ruthless overexploitation to divert a river towards Robotnik's underground construction site that threatens the nerbs.
- Wikipedia: Sonic the Hedgehog (German and English)
- Wikipedia: Sonic the Hedgehog TV series and comic (English)
- Plays Bill Gates Minecraft
- How durable are wooden patio furniture
- What is a Business Edge
- Stopping armed citizens mass shootings
- How many people live in a submarine
- Who needs a visa to Singapore
- What would happen if inflation reversed?
- Has it all happened in reality?
- How is a wormhole created
- Have you ever purposely fired someone?
- How are aircraft carriers built
- California goes bankrupt
- How is the women's prison in Singapore
- Is allworkjob com safe
- Which search engine does Amazon use
- Why is Java better than C ++
- How much smoking affects my stamina
- Can IP addresses be faked?
- Is metaphysics real
- How much do record companies pay for artists
- Does Chinese really understand freedom of expression
- How do you treat your company employee
- How many kilometers correspond to an astronomical unit
- Where is time in space?
- Why should God create another God Jesus
- What are the challenges of O2O online2offline
- How were Roman emperors elected
- Why do Korean men look like women
- What is negative voltage regulation
- What is a manufactured product
- How did Dumbledore discover Voldemort's cave
- How much is a penny from 1967 worth
- Is there a downside to being Greek
- Which console has cheaper games on the market