Healthcare in Malaysia is free
India: health for half a billion people
Long-term partnerships enable extensive protection
The state health insurance is a project of historic dimensions: PM-JAY has already made almost twelve million stays in over 10,000 hospitals possible. In order to cope with this scale, innovative IT instruments are used. These help to determine and bill the entitlement to services. To this end, GIZ offers training courses for managers and experts from the health authorities who introduce and implement health insurance. A major goal: as many state and private hospitals as possible should offer services under PM-JAY. In this way, even more people can be reached and the insurance system can be used nationwide.
The corona pandemic is now pushing the Indian health system to its limits. GIZ and the regional governments are therefore pooling all efforts to contain the spread of the virus and relieve the burden on the health system. Great attention is paid to the northern states, where the health care system is particularly stressed. Many people who are from the north and moved to southern cities for work have lost their jobs because of the pandemic. They are now returning to their homeland and are putting additional strain on the health facilities.
Increase test capacities and expand modern IT infrastructure
In order to stop the rapid spread of the virus, the health authorities are relying on mandatory Covid-19 tests for respiratory infections. At the start of the pandemic, the Indian government stipulated that the cost of tests and medication for over 100 million households would be covered by insurance. GIZ also supports existing public and private laboratories: it works with the states to coordinate the tests and subsidizes the costs incurred for people who do not have access to state insurance. Additional laboratories are being set up with the help of GIZ in order to cope with the enormous amount of test samples.
- What is rational behind patriotism
- The term person of color is offensive
- Why are Abrahamic religions called Abrahamic religions
- Why do we need a balanced diet
- Is the suppression of emotions really that unhealthy?
- Where can audio files be stored online
- Will vanilla extract hurt you
- Can you post your picture
- What is a blog page
- What is the best subscription to a newspaper
- How does it feel to be transgender
- How unemployed addicts buy their drugs
- What can I buy with crypto currency
- What colors go well with burnt orange
- Quasars are black holes
- What is the life you want
- Is opium harmful to health
- What makes a soup a soup
- Why is it important to have hobbies
- How busy is Los Angeles International Airport
- What knives does the US military use
- How do I download Quora images
- What do INTPs fear most
- Is the space continuous or discreet
- Why can't I sleep after drinking beer?
- Are Indians racist towards their own people
- What affiliate program does Ebates use
- Why do people become politicians 1
- During the Second World War, tanks would run over infantrymen
- How many Americans work in Corporate America
- How does the e-commerce business work
- Did Donald Trump break a state law