What is love without wisdom
Quotes about happiness: wisdoms that make you happy
Thoughts on happiness: quotes and wisdom
What someone perceives as personal happiness or unhappiness is very different. But often it is the little things in life that make us happy - a little gift, a lovely card or our favorite music put a smile on our faces.
Since ancient times, writers and philosophers, clergymen and researchers have been searching for answers to the question: What is happiness and how do you get it? We have compiled the most beautiful sayings and quotes for you.
"Happiness is love, nothing else. Those who can love are happy."
Hermann Hesse, writer (1877-1962)
"Happiness is the only thing we can give to others without having it ourselves."
Carmen Sylva, writer (1843-1916)
"The secret of happiness does not lie in owning, but in giving. Those who make others happy become happy."
André Gide, writer (1869-1951)
"Happiness is the only thing that doubles when you share it."
Albert Schweitzer, doctor and philosopher (1875-1965)
"The highest form of happiness is a life with some degree of madness."
Erasmus of Rotterdam, theologian (1466-1536)
"If you're happy, you shouldn't want to be happier."
Theodor Fontane, writer (1819-1898)
"Many people miss the little luck while waiting in vain for the big one."
Pearl S. Buck, writer (1892-1973)
"Happiness is not a gift from the gods, but the fruit of an inner attitude."
Erich Fromm, psychoanalyst (1900-1980)
"Happy is he who dares to protect what he loves with courage."
Ovid, Roman poet (43 BC - 17 AD)
"Courage is at the beginning of action, happiness at the end."
Democritus, Greek philosopher (460 BC - 371 BC)
"Most people are as happy as they set out to be."
Abraham Lincoln, American President (1809-1865)
"It is not the lucky ones who are grateful. It is the grateful who are happy."
Sir Francis Bacon, English philosopher (1561-1626)
"Shards bring luck - but only for the archaeologist."
Agatha Christie, writer (1890-1976)
"Happy is not someone who appears to others like that, but whoever thinks they are."
Seneca, Roman poet and philosopher (1 - 65 AD)
"Happy alone is the soul that loves."
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, poet (1749-1832)
"Like humans, animals feel joy and pain, happiness and unhappiness."
Charles Darwin, naturalist (1809-1882)
"Everyone has his own way of being happy, and no one may ask that one should be his own."
Heinrich von Kleist, playwright (1777-1811)
"Sorrow can be borne alone. Happiness takes two people."
Elbert Hubbard (1856-1915)
"The best things in life are not what money can get."
Albert Einstein, Theoretical Physicist (1879-1955)
"There is no way to be happy. Happiness is the way."
Buddha, founder of Buddhism
"Happiness often arises from paying attention to small things, unhappiness often from neglecting small things."
Wilhelm Busch, poet (1832-1908)
- Italian insolvency can crash the euro currency
- What year did the music start?
- Which colors go well with white
- What are the best affiliate websites
- Success is directly related to making money
- Public transport should be made free of charge
- Are video games for simple thinking people
- Can we go faster through a wormhole?
- Is nationalism important in the US
- Why do some people judge by race
- Are PayPal accounts free? Is PayPal safe?
- Old German tribes were illiterate
- Which phone works with 5G
- Should waiters be overturned, waitresses will be abolished
- What is a forex partner
- Which sport requires the toughest athleticism
- Dementors can die
- How well can Gunbot trade in cryptocurrencies
- Is bipolar hypersexuality enjoyable
- Why are few people really nice
- Is Reddit misogynist
- How long have you been lost in life
- What happens when we smile at people
- Can you describe happiness in pictures?
- What is China famous for?
- How Much Do Digital Marketers Make
- What is digital strategy and planning
- How can someone live from paycheck to paycheck
- Why don't rabbits eat people?
- What are the advantages of plate tectonics
- What are neodymium magnets
- Which causes hair to smell bad