What are coupons
Vouchers are not to be confused with coupons and discount stamps, which are used for so-called couponing. They give holders the right to discounts, which vouchers do not, unless they are discount vouchers.
Plastic, paper or virtual
Vouchers can be issued in different versions. There is no legislation on the physicality of a voucher, which is why they are also popular virtually in the form of e-vouchers (electronic vouchers). Amazon in particular likes to use this variant. Buyers or recipients of vouchers receive a code that can be redeemed online. The code enables a clear assignment to the voucher account so that the corresponding amount can be used or credited to the customer account (e.g. Amazon customer account).
Vouchers in the form of plastic cards are a nice gift idea and especially popular with us Germans. They are the same size as our well-known girocards or credit cards, fit perfectly in your wallet and can be redeemed quickly and easily at the checkout. They are mainly used for vouchers.
Vouchers for services are more in the form of lovingly designed (folding) cards, can be individually labeled and designed according to the occasion.
Who issues vouchers?
Anyone can issue vouchers, regardless of whether they are private individuals or companies. The only difference: purchased vouchers from companies are legally binding. The exhibitor is required to provide the service linked to the voucher.
Since vouchers are not personal and may be passed on, voucher portals on the Internet are particularly popular contact points for those who are looking for, but also want to sell. Even if a name is on the paper or on the card, the voucher is still transferable.
Amazon voucher: Amazon.de
Newspapers: © Oztasbc | Dreamstime.com
Mastercard online account
Debit Mastercard with online account without Schufa - opened immediately and usable worldwide (pay and withdraw money).
- Let Dropbox completely exit Python
- What are common startup scams
- Why do all delivery drivers wear shorts
- Has BTS Sasaeng fans
- Has ACCA scope
- What is Feathercoin Cryptocurrency
- What is covariance What is its meaning
- California school districts are actually hiring teachers
- Can loudspeakers generate ultrasound
- India's best bike for a lakh rupee
- Which jobs still require formal business attire?
- How do Americans prepare their tea
- What is sqrt 100 4
- Is love a useless emotion
- How to motivate construction workers
- Who has written the most published books
- What does it mean to put Goa
- Which is the best data science program
- How can I consensually numb my friend
- How impractical are revolvers as a weapon
- Which country has the most advanced passport
- Does T Mobile have an LTE connection
- Every city in China is Chinatown
- Will the controversy over Confederate memorials subside?