Does the recoil have an impact on the accuracy?
Contribution from handyman »Mon 28 May 2012, 6:12 pm
gizl wrote:I am concerned with the following question to which I unfortunately could not find an answer
How does recoil affect accuracy when aiming?
or does this question only arise with self-loaders?
In principle, only by mucking if the caliber is too big for the shooter. For fear of recoil, the rifle is torn when the trigger is pulled, before the projectile leaves the barrel.
As long as it is in the barrel, there is still no recoil, because the force of the powder gases acts equally high on the floor of the bullet and on the butt of the breech, canceling each other out, so to speak.
Only when the bullet leaves the barrel does the recoil set in due to the speed and the amount of gases.
The weight of the bullet plays no role either, but the weight of the weapon does. The lighter the weapon, the less perseverance it has. It is well known that a heavy body can only be moved by using more force than a light object.
As for the retraction in the shoulder, the more the recoil is perceived the more firmly you press the weapon. Because if it is pulled in too hard, the recoil has an immediate and direct effect on the shoulder. Practically no energy can be dissipated through a partial backward movement of the weapon, even if it is minimal through correct retraction.
- How do I empty my mind
- What's wrong with frozen foods
- Can you compare MongoDB and Elastic Search
- How do people waste their time unnecessarily?
- December is an interesting month for travelers
- What is cloud computing
- Professional cooks ever use microwaves
- Which is the oldest Shiva temple
- How powerful is Cosmic Armor Superman
- Is Mars inhabited
- Where is the Mumbai High Oilfield
- Which language is similar to Cantonese
- How important is emotional intelligence
- What is the development of a travel portal
- What is C C ++
- How can I become a ServiceNow developer
- What does back mean in Singlisch
- Who is better Tom Hanks or Tom Cruise
- Dark matter means dark light
- Which is the most important house Why
- How strong are you in your relationship
- What is Fitch's paradox
- How can I communicate with Quora moderator
- Why is cadmium so toxic