How obesity affects mental health
This is how obesity occurs
With the increase in body weight, the body fat accumulates in different places. Some people tend to start on their thighs. Others put on weight around the middle of the body. There are essentially two types of fat distribution: pear and apple.
The pear type
The pear type common in women (gynoid or peripheral fat distribution) is characterized by increased fat deposits on the hips, thighs and buttocks. This type of fat accumulation is less dangerous for health than the apple-type fat distribution that predominates in many overweight men. Nevertheless, you should pay attention to a body weight in the normal range. This form of fat distribution is typically female, but men can also have such a gynoid fat distribution.
The apple type
In the so-called android fat distribution, which can often be observed in men, the fat accumulates increasingly around the middle of the body, i.e. in the abdominal area. This fat distribution pattern is also called visceral or abdominal fat distribution and trunk obesity. Body fat is not stored directly under the skin (subcutaneous), but around the organs (intra-abdominal). A body fat distribution according to this pattern is associated with an increased risk of accompanying and secondary diseases (e.g. cardiovascular diseases, high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes mellitus). The risk of concomitant diseases is also increased if the BMI is in the normal range, but the fatty tissue is primarily located in the abdominal area. Women can also gain body weight according to this fat distribution pattern and have an android fat distribution.
- What are the benefits of chiropractic care
- What is an AC filter
- Is the NFL sexist's cheerleading
- Can you reverse diabetes
- Why don't girls hide their feelings
- Bloggers can blog forever
- What is a circular permutation
- Every person has a spiritual awakening
- Kurdish is an Iranian language
- What is a ballistic missile
- What's your funniest moment in Overwatch
- Will lifting weights make me bulky
- Which companies use direct marketing
- Are you honest or dishonest
- What were Hitler's great challenges?
- The room really expands continuously
- Are Italians descendants of the Romans
- Is there a shortage of caregivers in Australia?
- Can light experience time
- Which love song do you like
- Which means super pretty ugly
- How is Thailand's economy these days
- What are the harmful effects of junk food
- What food can cause a miscarriage