How does SSP work with DSP
Supply Side Platform
A Supply Side Platform (SSP) or Sell Side Platform is a technology that digital publishers use to sell their inventory, i.e. their ad space. In principle, they “deliver” advertising space on the platform. There, ad impressions - e.g. in the mobile, display or video area - are auctioned off via an automated auction. In the course of this, the highest CPM income should be achieved for the publishers. To do this, the ad impressions offered must appeal to many advertisers and be offered on various ad exchanges, ad networks and so-called demand side platforms (DSPs). Advertisers buy advertising space there programmatically.
The processing of the trade with the ad impressions takes place in the real-time advertising area. A publisher's inventory is offered on the platforms mentioned. A DSP, for example, checks it for compatibility with the requirements of advertisers who want to buy advertising space there with regard to their target group. If the ad space matches a large number of advertiser claims, the income also increases due to a higher frequency of bids. The DSP collects all suitable bids. With real-time advertising, this happens in fractions of a second (e.g. when loading a page) and ultimately the advertising material of the highest bidder is displayed.
Thanks to an SSP and the automatic sales system, publishers can accelerate the sale of advertising space and use extremely large amounts of data. However, the risk of undercutting the actual or estimated value of the inventory sometimes remains. Sometimes, however, publishers can set minimum bids or offer Ad Space exclusively to specific types of buyers.
The buying and selling of online advertising space is increasingly becoming part of the programmatic area. With the establishment of real-time advertising, the market for SSPs (and DSPs) has grown steadily. Well-known SSPs are e.g. Google's Double Click for Publishers, AppNexus, OpenX or SpotXchange.
- Whose painting is this 1
- Are the Irish racist towards blacks?
- Prescription Drugs Are Cheap In England
- Why is Antarctica closed to travel
- What is a good strategy for online businesses
- How do I apply for food stamps
- How many centimeters are in 50 meters
- Does Ginkgo Biloba have side effects
- What does society owe you?
- What time is it
- What's the best cold email you've received
- Passion changes over time
- What is your biggest mistake in life
- How does football improve your health?
- Australia is considered part of the United Kingdom
- What exactly is an email list
- What are Hilbert rooms for laypeople
- Taiwan belongs to the PRC
- What shocked you about your friends wedding?
- Do you always pee in the shower
- DirecTV removed an old satellite dish
- What about Ripple's falling price
- Will you ever forget your childhood
- What is the work culture like in Australia