How can kiwi help with diabetes
You can find further information on a holistic therapy concept for diabetes and diabetes prevention here: Diabetes - holistic measures
Distance training to become a holistic nutritionist
Are you interested in what's in our food and want to know how nutrients and vital substances affect the body? Do you want a healthy life for yourself, your family and fellow human beings? Nutritionists are popular - but the holistic aspect that is needed for sustainable health is often forgotten when giving advice. At the Academy of Naturopathy, you will get to know the connections between lifestyle and diet as well as physical and psychological well-being.
That educates interested people like you in around 16 months to become a holistic nutritionist out.
Is this article worth reading?
Share this article
- Huaidong Du et al. Fresh fruit consumption in relation to incident diabetes and diabetic vascular complications: A 7-y prospective study of 0.5 million Chinese adults.PLOS Medicine, 2017, (Fresh Fruit Consumption Linked to the Incidence of Diabetes and Diabetic Vascular Complications: A Seven-Year Prospective Study of 0.5 million Chinese Adults)
- PLOS. Fresh fruit consumption linked to lower risk of diabetes and diabetic complications, ScienceDaily, April 11, 2017,
- Table Glycemic Load of Carbohydrates
- S Chiu et al. Effect of fructose on markers of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD): a systematic review and meta-analysis of controlled feeding trials.European Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 2014, (Effect of fructose on markers of non-alcoholic fatty liver (NAFLD): a systematic review and meta-analysis of controlled feeding trials)
- Chan Q et al., Relation of raw and cooked vegetable consumption to blood pressure: the INTERMAP Study, June 2014, J Hum Hypertens, (Relationship between the consumption of raw and cooked vegetables and blood pressure: the INTERMAP Study)
- Link LB et al., Raw versus cooked vegetables and cancer risk, Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev, September 2004, (Raw versus cooked vegetables and cancer risk)
Notice on health issues
This information is passed to the best of my knowledge and belief. They are intended exclusively for those interested and for further training and are in no way to be understood as diagnostic or therapeutic instructions. We do not assume any liability for damages of any kind that arise directly or indirectly from the use of the information. If you suspect illness, please consult your doctor or alternative practitioner
Subscribe to Newsletter
Exciting information about health and nutrition
1x per month
Login Successful. You will shortly receive a confirmation at the specified email address.
With your registration you allow the regular sending of the newsletter and accept the data protection regulations.
HEALTH CENTER © 2021 Neosmart Consulting AG. All rights reserved.
- What do you think of Chinese
- What more do we want
- What is the intrinsic value of dollars
- What is the most American food 1
- Will the US ever tax churches?
- Bloggers can blog forever
- How are imaginary numbers useful?
- Where in Australia do most of the Filipinos live
- What is aphelion and perihelion
- What is the value of the 1914 coin
- How would old people fight animals
- Airplanes hover on the water
- What ruined your dinner party
- Will you ever forget your childhood
- Can poisoning give someone pancreatic cancer
- How dangerous is Uber for passengers
- How are asbestos sheets made
- Why did you convert to Christianity
- In which stores do rich people shop
- What is the RC 5 protocol
- What screams, I'm an ex-military
- What are the best dropshipping niches
- Have you ever withdrawn a job offer?
- Why was the Vietnam War so frightening