Is jaggery good for dogs
* This article contains advertising. Our website contains affiliate links (* mark), i.e. references to partner companies, for example to the Amazon website. If a reader clicks on an affiliate link and subsequently on a product from our partner company, we may receive a small commission. This means that we cover part of the costs we have for the operation and maintenance of our website and can continue to keep the website free of charge for our readers.
Distance training to become a holistic nutritionist
Are you interested in what's in our food and want to know how nutrients and vital substances affect the body? Do you want a healthy life for yourself, your family and fellow human beings? Nutritionists are popular - but the holistic aspect that is needed for sustainable health is often forgotten when giving advice. At the Academy of Naturopathy, you will get to know the connections between lifestyle and diet as well as physical and psychological well-being.
That educates interested people like you in around 16 months to become a holistic nutritionist out.
Is this article worth reading?
Share this article
- Genta S et al., "Yacon syrup: beneficial effects on obesity and insulin resistance in humans, Clinical Nutrition, April 2009, (Yacon syrup: beneficial effects on obesity and insulin resistance in humans)
- Yacon - A Scientific Consideration
- Prasad KR et al., "Jaggery from Palmyrah palm (Borassus flabellifer L.) present status and scope, October 2013, Indian Journal of Traditional Knowledge, (Palm sugar from the Palmyra palm current status and scope)
- Keast R, Williams H, "Why does adding salt to pineapple make it sweet ?, November 2009, ABC Science, (Why does the pineapple become sweet when you add a little salt?)
- Conscious Food, B-12 CONTENT AND BIO-AVAILABILITY IN PALMYRA JAGGERY, A Pilot Study, (B12 content and bioavailability of palm sugar a pilot study) Without specifying a date
Notice on health issues
This information is passed to the best of my knowledge and belief. They are intended exclusively for those interested and for further training and are in no way to be understood as diagnostic or therapeutic instructions. We do not assume any liability for damages of any kind that arise directly or indirectly from the use of the information. If you suspect illness, please consult your doctor or alternative practitioner
Subscribe to Newsletter
Exciting information about health and nutrition
1x per month
Login Successful. You will shortly receive a confirmation at the specified email address.
With your registration you allow the regular sending of the newsletter and accept the data protection regulations.
HEALTH CENTER © 2021 Neosmart Consulting AG. All rights reserved.
- Which country produces the best ammunition
- Is it cheap to carry a backpack in Thailand?
- Can you define love in one word
- Why is the Panama Canal important
- How do I find a technical co-founder
- How can I cure myself from gout
- What can you say about road building
- What are your favorite Michelanglo drawings?
- Why do some Chinese see Christianity as problematic
- There is a stigma when it comes to meeting black women
- Can turtles eat grapes
- What is hyponatriaemia
- Why are some people superstitious
- What does OGP mean at Walmart
- Which word describes your life right now?
- Which nation is the most caucasian
- What happens when you are impeached
- Are the Chinese obsessed with luxury?
- What is the goal of human life
- Which units are used to measure pressure
- Is President Trump himself the gullible one
- What is an Affiliate Site
- Is life better to know more or less
- Why is Siberia so cold