How would your ideal day be
Application question: "How do you imagine a working day with us?"
No working day is like the other, but there are work processes and typical activities that have to be carried out on a regular basis. What does the HR manager want with the question "How do you imagine a working day with us?" to reach? For a successful answer, you need to incorporate the following four topics: How well do you know the company? Are you familiar with the advertised position? What is important in this job?
What does the HR manager want with the question "How do you imagine a working day with us?" to reach? For a successful answer, you need to incorporate the following four topics:
How well do you know ...
- the enterprise?
- the advertised position?
- the professional field? - What is important in this job?
- the exact requirements that are placed on you?
The following 10 questions, help you to better describe your vision of the future working life:
- preparation: What must be prepared first in the morning?
- structure: Is your day more spontaneous or is it firmly planned?
- Teamwork: Do you often have to work independently or are you part of a team?
- colleagues: How do you work with your colleagues?
- communication: Can you be reached by phone? When do you read or answer your emails?
- Areas of responsibility: Do you know what tasks you have to face? Do you set goals? Do you keep track of things?
- Time management: How do you review the work you have done? Are you working efficiently?
- time pressure: How do you deal with being under deadline and time pressure?
- priorities: Do you know which tasks you should do first and which ones are most important?
- working hours: What are your working hours (flexible or fixed)? Do you spend a lot of time with customers or with colleagues? Should you plan in overtime?
- Describe confidently what your daily routine will be and what tasks you will cope with.
- Rest assured that the company will hire you. This makes it easier for you to get used to the situation.
- Avoid phrases such as "It would be nice ...", "I think ...", "Maybe I could ...", etc.
- Bring your work experience with you. What was your day-to-day work like, e.g. in your old job or your internship?
You might also be interested in the following articles:
Application question: "What are your salary expectations?"
Application question: "What are your weaknesses?"
Application question: "What are your strengths?"
Application question: "Why do you want to leave your current employer?"
Application question: "Would you tell us something about yourself?"
Application question: "Why do you want to work for us?"
Author: Janina Kotzam
«To the article overview
- Who would like to learn Chinese 1
- Has modern feminism made women happier?
- GRRM regrets its success with ASOIAF
- Who killed Jesus?
- What is your saddest memory
- What solved your unsolved infertility problem
- What's wrong with National Socialism
- What is really well understood about life
- Is Eminem really the god of rap
- What are some great educational forums
- How does a person get mentally ill
- Do you like Pruegel
- Can I pay with euros in Ukraine
- Why do cars have seat belts
- Why do Americans say wager
- How is pride beneficial
- Does Facebook advertising work for brokers
- Birds need feathers to fly
- What are the best consulting company websites
- What does protein do to our body
- What is Boerse 2
- WordPress is free for bloggers
- What weapon do paratroopers carry
- How are diabetes and high blood pressure related?
- What is the cube root of 5
- What is the Non Corporate Small Business Segment
- Why has Canada banned potlatch
- Should we lower tariffs with China or
- Applied mathematicians write proofs or theorems
- How many electric submarines are still in use?
- Do I get Australian citizenship?
- Who is your favorite Quoran on Quora
- What are the rules for road racing
- Has there been a fraudulent complaint against Amazon