What do you think of GDPR
1. You are entitled to receive information.
- Companies and organizations are now obliged to inform you in simple and understandable language which personal data they process and how they use them. ("Processing" includes everything that has to do with the collection, merging, data mining or the transfer of data.)
- If a company or organization creates a profile of you (e.g. merges data about you from different sources), you have the right to know what is in this profile.
2. You have the right to a safe handling of your data.
The GDPR stipulates that personal data must be securely stored and processed.
3. You have the right to access the personal data that a company / organization holds about you at any time.
- If the data is incorrect, you can change it or have it completed.
- If the data is no longer required, you can request that it be deleted.
- If you initially gave the company or organization more data than was necessary for the service and you no longer want the company / organization to save it, you can have this data deleted.
If a company / organization wishes to process personal data that is not absolutely necessary for the provision of a certain service (e.g. a transport application that wants to access your phone's contact list), it must obtain your express consent to the processing of this data. (Note that even if a company believes that certain data is in their best interest, it does not always mean that it is necessary). If you have already consented to the processing of additional data, you can revoke this consent at any time.
5. In the case of automated decisions, you have the right to information and human intervention.
- If a decision has been made about you using an automated process, you have the right to know how this decision was made (i.e. you have the right to have the logic behind an automated decision explained to you).
- With regard to automated decisions, you have the right to human intervention and the right to contest any decision made.
- How can I clear my mind
- Why are non-Hindus not allowed in temples
- What is the cure for male infertility
- What do the Chinese think of China
- Why buy a real Christmas tree
- What's stopping you from getting a maid?
- What does X B n p
- What is a wumpus
- How does Japan treat illegal immigrants
- What is SXA
- Charities use gamification
- What are the best towel brands
- Why is society so superficial
- What's so impressive about Apple products
- How do I build backlinks in 2017
- What is the relevance of psychology
- Why are creation myths important to societies
- Why are ladybugs red with black spots
- How do you know your personality
- Which word describes your daily life
- What is a distant nephew
- Warm water can cause cancer
- What is Polchinski's paradox
- What makes 1080p better than 720p