How dangerous is Uber for passengers
(1) When using the operating facilities and vehicles, passengers must behave as required by the safety and order of the company, their own safety and consideration for other people. Instructions of the operating staff are to be followed.
to talk to the driver while driving,
to open the doors without authorization while driving,
Throwing objects out of the vehicles or allowing them to protrude,
jumping up or down while driving,
to enter a vehicle marked as occupied,
impair the usability of the operating facilities, the passageways and the entrances and exits by bulky objects,
to smoke on underground platforms,
To use sound reproduction devices or sound broadcast receivers.
(3) Passengers may only enter and leave the vehicles at the stops; Exceptions require the approval of the operating staff. If there are specially marked entrances or exits, these must be used when entering or exiting the vehicles. It is quick to get on and off and to move up into the interior of the car. If the imminent departure is announced or a door closes, the vehicle may no longer be entered or exited. Every passenger is obliged to always have a firm hold in the vehicle.
(4) The supervision of children is the responsibility of the escorts. In particular, you must ensure that children do not kneel or stand on the seats and that they wear seat belts in accordance with road traffic regulations or are secured in a child restraint.
(5) If, despite a warning, a passenger violates the obligations incumbent on him under paragraphs 1 to 4, he can be excluded from carriage.
(6) In the event of soiling of vehicles or operating systems, cleaning costs set by the entrepreneur will be charged; further claims remain unaffected.
(7) Complaints are not to be addressed to the driver, but to the supervisory staff, except in the cases of Section 6 (7) and Section 7 (3). If the complaints cannot be dealt with by the supervisory staff, they must be addressed to the company's administration, stating the date, time, car and line designation and, if possible, enclosing the ticket.
(8) Anyone who abuses the emergency brake or other safety devices has to pay an amount of 15 euros - irrespective of prosecution in criminal or administrative fine proceedings and further claims under civil law. The same applies if the prohibition pursuant to Paragraph 2 No. 3 or No. 7 is violated.
- What are the advantages of WordPress hosting
- How difficult is it to learn Mandarin
- Can you buy a house with your income?
- Is Germany cheaper than Great Britain
- Which one is better YouTuber or blogger
- Why do bloggers run multi-topic blogs
- What are the applications of conditional probability
- How much does a hairdresser earn
- What causes mental illness
- What is a valve
- What do foreigners think of Chinese food
- What is not possible in SEO
- Why is my dog growling at me
- Why do space and time exist
- Who asks the most important questions about Quora
- What is meant by curvature
- Which bicycle manufacturers have online shops
- Real analysis is used in math
- What dice games can you play
- What is your A2A price
- Do doctors in Japan get paid well
- Do you have experience abroad
- Where do the rich live in Ghana
- Why do people ignore signs
- How is matter created
- Where can we find free WordPress themes
- Advanced math is useless
- Is Gruetze a healthy breakfast
- Are some Indians Racist against Chinese Why
- How does investing in dividend stocks work
- Are your messages activated?
- How do Filipinos feel about Aussies?
- Which countries have the poorest money