What are sales tactics
Sales tactics - simple and often underestimatedReading time: <1 minute
Underestimated sales tactics: 1. Save decisions
Customers prefer products for which all options have already been selected by the manufacturer (= default). There is more demand for them than products for which the customer has to make additional decisions.
Example: A telephone provider wanted to reduce the number of contract cancellations. They offered 100 free minutes if the customer did not cancel. Then the strategy was changed: the hotline informed the customers that 100 free minutes had already been credited to them and that they did not have to do anything more. A success: more customers refrained from terminating the contract.
Underestimated Sales Tactics: 2. Number two is number one
The second cheapest and the second most expensive product are the most popular. Customers look less at the absolute price than at the relationship to other products.
Examples: Sony can sell its headphones at almost any price - as long as there is a more expensive product from a competitor.
The second cheapest wine on the menu often sells best in restaurants.
Underestimated Sales Tactics: 3. Presentation
For products of different types, customers proceed according to different decision criteria. For example, the price is often the most important criterion for a hardware store item; when it comes to ice cream in the supermarket, most people first look at the brand, then the flavor, and then the price.
Therefore, sort your goods according to the customers' decision-making and search criteria, this increases the propensity to buy and prevents only the price from being considered.
PS: Quality management is important to us!
Please let us know how you like our post. To do this, click on the asterisks shown below (5 asterisks = very good):
PPS: Did you particularly like the article?
Support our advisor portal:
- Is the company important or the role
- What's wrong with being a hedonist
- What went wrong with Jet Airways 1
- Can electromagnetic fields interact with life?
- How do you make money fast
- What's the best way to save 100
- Iraqis are seen as white
- What does 5 Cash Back mean
- How does the game development process work?
- How do hotels dehumidify their pool rooms
- What was the best cruiser in World War II
- How do you look for partners effectively
- Who is the smartest PM
- What are the best quotes from anime
- Is the base Kindle model worth the 8000
- What makes a complete athlete
- What are sentences that are used in general
- What makes someone understanding
- What is 1000 1 1000 1 1
- What font is in this logo
- What is cuelinks
- What are some examples of intermittent fasting
- What is the most important thing in life
- What needs to be done with Bengaluru
- What is an adiabatic process
- How can Lipitor cause weight loss
- Singapore has a first policy for Singapore
- How legitimate is astrology
- How do you sharpen a serrated knife?
- What are different editions
- How many months have 5 weeks
- What do smart people think of
- Which soils do not hold water?