What is life like without a gallbladder
Gallbladder: An expendable organ
The gallbladder hangs from the underside of the liver as a pear-shaped sac about eight centimeters long. It acts as a reservoir for the bile that the liver produces. The finest bile ducts that meander between the liver cells collect it and feed it to the intestine via the main bile duct. The substances contained in the bile break down the dietary fats there. The gall bladder then serves as a temporary store for the bile juice.
The body uses the bitter bile juice very sparingly. Much of the bile acids that flow between the bile, liver and intestines are recycled.
The composition of the bile is sometimes out of whack. Gallstones can then form. Don't always complain. Many people do not notice the stones for years. However, if they clog the bile ducts, it usually becomes painful. Biliary colic can occur, often accompanied by belching, nausea and nausea. The accumulation of secretions also promotes gallbladder inflammation.
In such a case, the only way to go is to see a doctor. By palpation, ultrasound or, depending on the position of the stones, a reflection will determine the further therapy. Depending on the case, biliary surgery with removal of the gallbladder may be necessary. It is not vital. You can live without a gallbladder.
Reduce excess weight slowly, eat a healthy diet with lots of fruit, vegetables and whole grain products, as well as exercise, are the recommendations for preventing biliary problems.
- How much do Ellen's tickets cost
- New Zealand are part of the Commonwealth
- Why is website speed important in 2019
- Is there space without matter
- What does it mean to be Japanese
- What is the best PDF Builder app
- How does a confusion matrix work
- Why don't cars have fire extinguishers?
- Are there any advantages to being irrational?
- Why do people like delicious food
- Can Apple live without Steve Jobs
- Which lotion works best for ichthyosis?
- What actions show grit
- What are SQL skills
- How do I delete the immigration status on the blacklist
- How hard is life
- What are the benefits of autoresponders
- What is the best WordPress lottery plugin
- Why are computers useful
- Why does python get so much hatred
- Why is hazard identification important
- How do I publish original research
- What is PHHHOTO
- What is the name of a 9-digit number