Is Gruetze a healthy breakfast
It tastes sooooo much better than it sounds: oat groats are the new breakfast for those who like to have a bite.
I'll just say that now.
Granted, porridge doesn't sound nice. But grits is just the term for coarsely (or finely) ground cereal grains. When choosing a name, you could have simply chosen something more charming. There was probably no artistically valuable and fruitful brainstorming in a creatively inspiring environment. But it is what it is.
So there is OAT GRIT here today. Prepared similarly to a porridge. Very fine oat flakes are typical of classic porridge. Here, the bits of Zwicky's oatmeal are a bit coarser and therefore remain - and that's what I think is great - firm to the bite. So this porridge is a great change from the common porridge and tastes great with the recipe below! And all of this without adding sugar or syrup or whatever sweetener you are into.
Oats are also low in gluten and fill you up for a long time - thanks to fiber and a lot of protein. So an ideal basis to start the day powerfullyas they say it in the advertising industry.
In addition to milk and fruit, I used these three main characters from the Zwicky Swiss peeling mill: flax seeds, a mix of roasted sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds and sesame seeds and real oat groats. You can order the trio directly and conveniently online in the shop.
And from today until April 5, 2021 Every online order (no matter which product) comes with a free oatmeal.
I think the oatmeal has been forgotten a bit with all the cool Insta porridges and breakfast bowls. And maybe the name is to blame for that (Seriously: GRÜTZE? Who does that ?!)
But I think that oat groats should definitely find their way back into our kitchens. With flags, timpani, trumpets and fanfares. And balloons and confetti. For me, the grits not only got a permanent place in the kitchen, but also in my heart. To spray a little pathos here.
In short: I ABSOLUTELY recommend trying this recipe down there. It's super fine!
But first of all ... a culinary bonus track
I always waited eagerly for him. Back when it was still common to listen to CDs. My bonus track here: The new Frutifort Birchermüesli. Available in the shop as a 2.5 kg pack. That should be enough for a few days. Otherwise there is also the Frutifort 750g pack.
And because there is no need for further explanations regarding the preparation of a muesli (muesli in bowl, milk on top), I have another preparation idea here:
1 // Put muesli in a container. 2 // Spread the yogurt over it (I took a vegan coconut yogurt here). 3 // And topped with a homemade applesauce that has been lovingly cooked.
You can do it the night before and keep it in the fridge.
Wonderful oat groats recipe
- 50g oat groats
- 3dlmilk cow's milk or, for example, oat milk with vanilla flavor
- 1EL linseed
- 1 tablespoon dried berries such as goji berries, raisins or cranberries
- 1 banana
- Briefly roast the oat groats in a coated saucepan (until it smells fragrant) and then pour the milk over it and add the linseed and berries. Bring to the boil and simmer for 10 minutes. Then remove from the stove and leave to swell for 15 minutes with the lid closed.
- Mash the banana with a fork or mortar. Grate the apple Mix both with the oatmeal.
Tip: Garnish with fruit. Scatter the seed mix and / or cocoa nibs on top.
This article was created in collaboration with Zwicky. Zwicky is a Swiss family company that has existed for 129 years. It is the Swiss specialist in the procurement, development, manufacture, processing and marketing of natural, wholesome and healthy dry foods. The products are available directly and conveniently online in the shop.
- What is a backpacking trip
- What's next after Mars
- How does masturbation affect your health?
- German MINT graduates feel superior
- How do you solve these questions
- What makes you miss psychologically
- Will people hate me for being ugly
- How big is a caliber
- Ashwagandha can be used on an empty stomach
- What's different about Skyrim Legendary Edition
- What is a niche site
- Can loudspeakers generate ultrasound
- Why do people not have meaningful aspirations
- You can smoke legally by the age of 16
- Who created Quotev com
- Why is burned food considered carcinogenic?
- Why is Malaysia such a wealthy country
- Is it natural to always be afraid?
- What is your opinion on zoos
- Which city has a V in it
- Does Trump want impeachment
- What are sparse learning methods
- How good is Vietnam's military
- Why is 1 kWh 3 6 MJ