How safe is street food in Bali
Denpasar: Evening Street Food Walking Tour
Go on a culinary adventure in the busy streets of Denpasar. Sample delicacies such as Balinese rice cakes, suckling pig, satay, soto, as well as delicious desserts and tropical fruits from the island at various stalls.
About this activity
- Effortless cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Use your phone or print out your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Start time 16:30
- English, Korean
- Explore the beautifully lit city of Denpasar on the streets of Pasar Kreneng
- Try authentic Balinese delicacies such as soto, satay, suckling pig, and tropical fruits
- Eat like a local in small back streets and at the largest night market
Prepare for this activity
based on 6 ratings
- Guide 4.8 / 5
- Transport 4.5 / 5
- Price-performance 3.4 / 5
- Security 5/5
Not a good start, our booking was overlooked even though they still managed to get us a guide. Despite the 1.5 hour wait to be picked up it was a great experience to eat where the locals eat, the pork dish and pork broth were amazing and a huge portion that could have been shared. Lots of food, enjoyed everything. Loved the experience although I think the tour is way overpriced, our guide was great as he announced late as he would pick us up!Continue reading
HORAIRE REPAS INADAPTÉ: 5:30 PM !! ?? LE QUALIFICATIF GASTRONOMIQUE EST DÉVIÉ DE SON SENS
The world is waiting for you
Sign up for our newsletter and discover travel experiences that you will love.
- Is a yacht a ship
- What does ClickBank
- Is there a phrase to say hello?
- Did you sleep with your sister?
- How far and quickly did Islam spread?
- Why do fat people eat so much
- Is Jordan Schlansky a real person
- Why are Americans fascinated by gun ownership?
- Why is war not considered a crime?
- How stressful it is to be a medical student
- How can someone become a peloton teacher?
- What is AWS CodeStar
- Who are law enforcement agencies
- Which was the first holy book
- What is amazing infographics
- How to Make Money Dropshipping 1
- What kind of government does Singapore have
- How is big data processed
- How do Americans see Filipinos
- What are the pulley tension issues
- How are the brackets rated by March Madness
- Is Genting Highlands in Malaysia worth visiting
- Why is fast food important
- What are the different uses of diodes