Who was the earliest historian
Everything that happened before belongs to history. The word is related to "happened" as in "something has happened". But this story is different from a story that someone tells to entertain the others. Because a report on history should reflect as precisely as possible what happened earlier. However, the report cannot be completely precise or complete, if only because we no longer know a lot about the past.
The story describes how people used to live. Animals and plants and the earth also have a history; they have changed in the course of history. But then we speak of “natural history” or “earth history”. So our story only means the story of people. The earliest section is called prehistory, it is also called prehistory or early history. The real story begins with the invention of writing. This story is divided into three major sections: ancient, medieval and modern times. We live in the modern age.
Since history comes from "what happened", it can mean something else that happened. When someone tells a story, it doesn't have to be important to many people. She can also tell of invented things. Here the storytelling is more important than the actual event, that's why it is also called storytelling.
How can you find out something new about history?
Anyone who writes history is a historian. Historians, for example, are particularly good at this because they studied history at university. Historians are scientists who first ask themselves what exactly they want to write history about.
If a historian wants to write the history of the city of Berlin from 1970 to 1990, he is looking for sources, i.e. everything that can give us knowledge about history. He then looks for documents in an archive, talks to people who can still remember back then, reads old newspapers and so on. The more sources you have, the better. He then writes a report or an entire book about what the historian has learned about earlier.
The bust of Nefertiti is one of the most famous pieces in the history of art.
Photo as historical source: Chancellor Wilhelm Marx simply stands in line to vote.
History painting: Centuries later, an Italian painted how Cicero visited the tomb of Archimedes.
- What are the best southern vegetarian recipes
- The light bends over a long distance
- What do Africans think of the Chinese?
- What is life for a teenager
- Pneumonia is contagious
- Is it worth smoking a cigar
- How much is 100 million to crores
- How do you know someone's true personality
- What do ENFPs idealize in relationships
- Are laminate floors better than carpets
- Is the word arrogant overused on Quora
- What is the specific fuel consumption
- What colors go well with burnt orange
- Why are the Malaysian Chinese so rich
- Is there racism against Indians in Brazil
- Why does the Singaporean media enforce multiculturalism
- What is the easiest language to learn
- Does the room have any shape?
- Which shows that someone is upper class
- How do you call a driver
- Which is the more developed Brazil or Malaysia
- What is bitcoin code
- When was your happiest day
- How many zeros for 10 lakh crores