Which company screwed you
6 signs he's just kidding you
We all know this: the language of men is pretty opaque. Sometimes he is super cute, then suddenly he shows his cold shoulder. However, there are 6 signs that you can tell if he's just playing with you - or if he's really serious ...
1. He prefers to keep it spontaneous
Long-term planning? Nothing! If the guy likes it, he'll meet you - if something goes better, it was your date. If it goes like this, we advise you: You better shoot this guy down quickly, he's not 100% involved!
2. He doesn't want to introduce you to his friends
It's been going on between you for several months, but when it comes to his friends, does he evade? Clear case of: He just isn't serious about you!
3. He only calls in the middle of the night - and likes to get drunk sometimes
Who doesn’t know that: You wait in vain for news of any kind all week. Then, Saturday night, 4:00 am, the time has finally come - he calls and asks (or slurs) what else is coming up. The problem: he's drunk and you're most likely just his plan B.
4. He also writes with other women
He sees your relationship as "easy" and also keeps in touch with other women? Or worse, is he signed into Tinder or some other dating app? In this case, think carefully about what you want. Is this freedom also an option for you or do you prefer a firm bond? If you prefer the latter, then you should ditch the good guy as quickly as possible!
5. He prefers to meet you in private, not in public
If you see each other, it will be with you or with him at home, and he will keep you out of his everyday life as much as possible. Going out or just hanging out in the park? Nothing - he prefers to do that with his buddies.
6. He doesn't ask you questions about your life
Starting with your favorite food to the darkest family secret: in the best case scenario, you know pretty much everything about each other when you're in a relationship. But if he doesn't ask you any questions about your life and shows general disinterest when it comes to private things, you can clearly say that he is not really trying to get to know you properly - and is only using you for his games.
Relationship, dating and co .: There are other exciting topics here:
Relationship Study: This thing is missing from every second man in a relationship
Those who are friends with the ex often have psychopathic tendencies
5 questions to ask your partner before getting married
3 things you should NEVER talk about on a first date
- Which animal is almost impossible to domesticate
- Why is Local SEO your best friend
- What are the functions of logic
- Can I invest in stocks with 500
- What do you have for eternity
- How can I be intelligent 2
- What is the work culture like in Australia
- Is pantheism compatible with harsh atheism?
- What are your main marketing rules
- Are mechanical pencils worth it
- Are there legitimate dyslexia tests online
- What would happen if Mars stopped rotating?
- How good are simple K12 classes
- The state of death is nothing
- Startups hire company employees
- Have you ever been angry about Quora?
- What was NASA's Apollo lunar landing budget
- Can milk cause obesity
- What gives the EURO its value
- Why do i hate my birthday
- Is there an inflammation in dogs after neutering?
- Is the former finance minister Chidambaram innocent
- Polyamorous people experience jealousy
- Is there space without matter
- What is the difference between advertising and advertising
- Why is time travel not possible 2
- How do I look beautiful when I'm dark
- What is the history of Vietnamese cuisine
- How does long-term hunger feel?
- What do we mean by cookies?
- How to say broken in Japanese
- What is evidence of God
- Is Hostinger Shared Hosting better than DreamHost