How does Apple Pay protect credit cards
Easy. For sure. Pay.
Apple Pay is very simple and works with the Apple devices you use every day. You can use it to shop contactlessly and securely in shops, apps and on the Internet. Paying with Apple Pay is safer - and easier, too - than with your physical card.
Just pay in stores.
Using Apple Pay with your iPhone or Apple Watch is fast and reliable. It lets you pay securely and protects you from touching keys or exchanging cash.
How to make contactless payments in stores with Face ID.
How to make contactless payments in shops
Use Apple Pay wherever you see one of these symbols.
Simply pay in apps.
Use Apple Pay to make purchases in all kinds of apps without having to enter your credit card details. Pay for a cab ride, the pizza delivery guy, or a new pair of shoes - with just a touch or a glance. With the "Buy with Apple Pay" button, paying is now faster and safer than with your card.
Simply pay on the web.
When you buy something online using Safari on your iPhone, iPad, or Mac, you can use Apple Pay without creating an account, entering your credit card information, or filling out a complicated form. Millions of online merchants accept Apple Pay. And with Touch ID on MacBook Air and MacBook Pro, you can now pay with just one touch, faster, easier and more securely than ever before.
Data protection and security. With every single payment.
Pay more securely.
When you make a purchase, Apple Pay uses a device-specific number along with a unique transaction code. Your card number is never saved on your device or on Apple servers, and Apple never shares it with merchants when you pay.
Smooth and Safe
Apple Pay works with Face ID or Touch ID to enable two-factor authentication. This means you no longer have to confirm payments with codes, security questions or passwords.
Your purchases remain a private matter.
When you pay with a debit, credit, or prepaid card, Apple Pay does not store any information about your transaction that can be traced back to you.
It's all in your wallet.
Along with your boarding passes and tickets, your debit cards, credit cards and prepaid cards are all in Wallet. Apple Pay works with the major credit, debit and prepaid cards from national banks. Touch the plus icon to add your participating cards in the Wallet app. You will continue to receive all of the rewards, benefits and the security of the cards.Find out which cards support Apple Pay
Setting up Apple Pay is very easy.
First, add your debit, credit, or prepaid card to your iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, or Mac.Learn how to set up Apple Pay
Get companies ready for Apple Pay.
Offering Apple Pay is easy.
Apple Pay is easy to set up and gives customers an easy, secure way to pay with the devices they use every day. Stores that already accept credit cards and debit cards can simply contact their payment provider to also accept Apple Pay. Further information is available under Information on Apple Pay for Merchants or from Merchant Support.
- Apple Pay cannot be used in all countries. A list of Apple Pay countries and regions can be found here.
- We reserve the right to make changes to the functions. Some features, apps, and services may not be available in all regions or languages.
- Some functions require specific hardware and software. For more information, see “Requirements for Certain Features” at www.apple.com/at/macos/how-to-upgrade.
- The Apple Pay card shown is for demonstration purposes only.
- How does cloud gaming work 2
- How do Singaporean schools work
- What is the best lead extraction software
- When did you make your first billion?
- How many migrants are there in Italy?
- Which shipping company pays for the CDL training
- Algerian women are beautiful
- Is there DNA in our RBC
- What is the story of SantaCon
- Why is Christianity the first great religion?
- Ejaculates lower testosterone every day
- Will Sean Kernan answer that question today
- What is economic inequality
- How can I learn Chinese 3
- Korean girls like black men
- Which countries send the most migrant workers
- Why does Quora not allow anonymous blogs
- Why is the F 117 still flying?
- How childish is western society
- Where do hot dogs come from
- What is the fashion industry
- What is sales or marketing
- What does it mean to be Japanese
- What colors make purple