How is an eternal sin determined?
Bible Verses about Eternal Life
- And I give them eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of my hand. What my father has given me is greater than anything and no one can snatch it from my father's hand. I and the father are one.
- Whoever finds me will find life
and obtain approval from the Lord.
- But the God of all grace, who has called you to his eternal glory in Christ, will raise up, strengthen, strengthen, establish you who suffer a little while.
- And the world passes with its lust; but whoever does the will of God remains for ever.
- We who do not see the visible, but the invisible. Because what is visible is temporal; but what is invisible is eternal.
- And that is the testimony that God has given us eternal life, and that life is in his Son.
- For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, so that all who believe in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
- For our distress, which is temporal and easy, creates an eternal and exceedingly weighty glory.
- I wrote this to you so that you would know that you have eternal life, you who believe in the name of the Son of God.
- Search me, God, and know my heart;
test me and see how I mean it.
And see if I'm on the wrong path
and guide me forever.
- But that is eternal life that they recognize you, who you are the only true God and whom you have sent, Jesus Christ.
- For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
- Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life. But whoever does not obey the Son will not see life, but the wrath of God remains on him.
- And I heard a great voice from the throne saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God with the people! And he will dwell with them, and they will be his people, and he himself, God with them, will be their God; and God will wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there will be no more death, neither will there be sorrow, nor outcry, nor pain; because the first has passed.
- Go in through the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the way is wide that leads to damnation, and there are many who enter by it. How narrow is the gate and how narrow the path that leads to life, and there are few who find it!
- Fight the good fight of faith; take hold of eternal life, to which you are called and have confessed the good confession in front of many witnesses.
- For I am convinced that this time of suffering does not weigh against the glory that is to be revealed in us.
- But whoever drinks the water that I give him will not thirst for eternity, but the water that I will give him will become in him a source of water that gushes into eternal life.
- Whoever finds his life will lose it; and whoever loses his life for my sake will find it.
- I am Alpha and Omega, says the Lord God, who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.
- Whoever sows on his flesh will reap destruction from that flesh; but whoever sows on the Spirit will reap eternal life from the Spirit.
- But that is why I have been shown mercy, so that Christ Jesus should first show all patience in me, as an example to those who should believe in him for eternal life.
- Therefore he can save forever those who come to God through him; because he lives forever and prays for her.
- Just as sin reigned through death, so also grace reign through righteousness to eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
- For the Lord loves justice
and does not leave his saints.
They are kept forever
but the race of the wicked will be cut off.
Do not strive for food that is perishable, but for food that remains for eternal life. This is what the Son of Man will give you; for on him is the seal of God the Father.
- How many engineers has TCS destroyed
- Is the market for whole foods cheap?
- How to write a Christmas letter
- How much is 10k
- Use of intellectual property rights
- How would one country buy another country?
- What is the difference between Zapier and ifttt
- What books have you read recently?
- Which is the oldest language in the world 1
- What is B2C Website Development
- How many weapons do you have
- What is the Euclidean norm
- What's the Best Business in Toronto
- You can lose money in stocks
- Socrates and Plato were homosexual
- How do advertisements work for partners
- How do I start running?
- What was the first church in history
- 38 is still a young man
- How much damage does a tsunami cause
- You can use PayPal while you are overseas
- What do ten weeds weigh
- What is the rarest thing that you own
- Slow down pulsars over time