The MLE concept implicitly assumes a conditional independence
Everything is easy to understand
The basics are (so far) explained very well. The mix of different learning media (text / video / tasks) and repetitions of the built-in exercises is particularly positive. The videos are (so far) logical and embedded in the right place. The lecturer passes on his knowledge well.
Fabric is very well made! understandable! the videos are great and the little tasks in between are very useful.
Very great course so far, I use it for my psychology studies because statistics are very similar. The videos are the best!
well and understandably explained
So far everything is great!
Fantastic! Thank you so much!
Very well structured, made understandable. Meaningful, clear examples.
Very good combination of tasks and learning text as well as videos
Super understandable and, thanks to the different preparation (text, example, notes, exercises, video), varied and not boring.
hot porridge to here: p
Very well prepared. Understand it much better than through the script from my studies or lectures.
explained very well and plausibly, good examples
Examples are well chosen and the language is not so "swollen" and not always necessary as I think. That's fun!
So far, I am very enthusiastic about the course. Many complex topics such as the scale levels are explained very simply and to the point. Thanks a lot for this!
I think the texts are super good (understandable and catchy), also the embedding of the examples and exercises. The videos briefly tell what it's about. I just don't give the 1 because I don't yet know what the final test for the chapter is like. Because at the moment I would say that I would like to have tasks on previously presented content further down in the text, not directly after reading it. But that's just the first impression.
Super. All I have to do is do an inference statistics course, then I have everything
everything i need for my exam so far
The statistics in particular have so far been explained very well. The technical terms are conveyed in an understandable way. However, a few more examples would be welcome.
Super set up, well explained!
The course is just great! Explained very comprehensively and very varied thanks to the various videos, texts and exercises! Many Thanks :)
Very clear and detailed examples
Man great. My professor totally confused me with what he said when the answer is so simple. Thank you very much, Mr. Lambert. I think you are the best anyway: o)
- How would you describe French cuisine
- How eligible is Donald Trump in Australia
- How long do portable solar panels last
- SQL is a simple programming language
- How long is the Indian sari
- How can someone learn Bayesian statistics
- What are the best movie soundtracks
- How did your idea come about?
- How can kiwi help with diabetes
- What is an Affiliate Marketing Distributor
- Is there such a thing as Christian philosophy
- What is regional market segmentation
- Is Leonardo DiCaprio gay 1
- What is the meaning of sex in life
- What is Null Hypothesis 1
- Which AIIMS is the largest in terms of area
- Can I openly market our partner website?
- What are the benefits of investment banking
- How harmful are non-alcoholic beverages
- What if I never stop running?
- Should Macau be separated from China
- What should I learn in TensorFlow
- What is the chemical symbol for californium
- Who made God a God?