Why do people go to exhibitions
People - body worlds
The BODY WORLDS exhibitions, conceived as traveling exhibitions, have been newly staged and thematically specialized and enriched with additional special topics in recent years:
BODY WORLDS - A matter of the heart and BODY WORLDS & the cycle of life. The exhibitions are continuously updated and, with a multitude of new plastinates, offer every visitor, including BODY WORLDS connoisseurs, a fascinating exhibition experience.
The exhibition BODY WORLDS - A matter of the heart revolves around the heart, the constant motor of our life. Due to the constant load, however, it is also exposed to malfunctions and signs of wear. Diseases of the circulatory system are the leading cause of death today. The exhibition also sheds light on other facets of this vital organ. In religion, art, literature, and pop culture, the heart is a symbol of love, compassion, happiness, and courage.
The exhibition BODY WORLDS & The Cycle of Life is dedicated to the cycle of creation and decay - how the body changes, how it grows, matures, reaches its climax and finally becomes weaker. The individual stages in the development of the body as well as its changes over time - starting with conception through to old age - are clearly shown. In this way, the visitor learns what can be done to preserve his health and a high quality of life for as long as possible. The cycle of life aims to inspire people to live more consciously and healthily.
The Menschen Museum at Alexanderplatz in Berlin, the first BODY WORLDS museum, differs clearly from the BODY WORLDS exhibitions in its design and didactic approach. It dares to take a deep look into the structure of human beings and shows what connects us, what keeps us upright and in motion, what makes us laugh and love. It illuminates the different facets of being human and opens up a view of very different aspects of our life that influence us all.
In general, different plastinates can be seen in all exhibitions, this is particularly evident in the case of the full-body plastinates, which are different and individual in pose and representation.
- What is invention and innovation
- Is Freshdesk a CRM
- How do I cook oatmeal
- How did ambition lead to Macbeth's fall?
- How would you explain another dimension
- What skills are doctoral candidates usually lacking?
- Get GoPro cameras composite video options
- Why do older people smell so bad
- What is a love affair
- How did the richest farmers in the world make money
- How can you stop putting on narks
- Why did you feel scared today?
- How do I write a personal ad
- Are KSRTC buses reliable
- Will Singapore be more against foreigners
- How do you interpret total distribution points
- How can someone be profitable on Etsy
- What is the interview process at UPS
- What is used for 5
- What is relationship marketing
- Loschmidt's paradox is seen as solved
- Watching footballers cricket
- What screams i'm low grade 2
- What are the best vegetarian Vietnamese dishes