What are some free email confirmation services
Request read receipt - useful or not?
What makes read receipt so practicalYou will automatically receive a read confirmation when the recipient has opened (and hopefully read) your e-mail. So you have important news - e. B. Letters of termination or cancellations - at least the certainty that they have arrived.
But please note: The read confirmation is not legally binding in contractual matters - unlike a registered letter with a postal letter - in an emergency. If in doubt, ask for written feedback from the recipient.
When you'd better do without the read receiptWhen sending a read receipt, there are also some psychological sticking points to consider. Depending on the situation and the relationship with the recipient, the recipient can view the request for a read receipt as a control. It also makes you feel stressed out and obliges you to complete tasks faster or to answer immediately.
In order not to get into an uncomfortable situation, you should also avoid reading receipts when writing business e-mails. If this request appears on the screen, it initially seems a bit off-putting for many.
The recipient always has the option to refuse a confirmation. If this is the case, you will not receive a read receipt either. You should therefore weigh up beforehand whether a requirement makes sense.
Our tip: In the text of the e-mail, ask for a written confirmation of your request - this is simply better received by the boss or when applying for a job.
In order to request a read receipt from GMX, you have to click on Options in the opened email on the computer and then you have the option of selecting the "Read receipt" email dispatch option. You can also use the read receipt in the GMX Mail app for Android and Windows
We hope that you found this tip helpful and that you now know when a read receipt is useful and when it is not. We are looking forward to your feedback!
3,568 people found this article helpful.
This article was helpful
This article was not helpfulThank you for your feedback!
Create and formulate an out-of-office notice
Detect Spam - Features & Tips
Noreply Email - what is it?
April 12, 2021
"Digital copy": letters received digitally in advance
How does the "intelligent mailbox" work?
March 24, 2021
Brand new: GMX delivers letter content by email on request
E-mail addresses for clubs, companies and families
What is real spam and what is not?
CC / BCC - what does that mean?
GMX mailbox: E-mail dispatch via collection service addresses is stopped
- Summer romance is just a teenage thing
- Success is always linked to money
- How do dogs perceive cars
- What does biased dice mean
- How many workbenches are there in CATIA
- What is the distance and duration of jogging
- What is the point of reflection
- How does energy become electricity?
- What do you think about a relationship
- Slow down pulsars over time
- Have you learned from communication skills
- How can people love one another
- A 10 pound weight loss is noticeable
- Why is Fortnite so popular 3
- What is INFYTQ
- Why and how do economies collapse
- How smart is Donald Trump
- Global warming is a joke
- What are sophists and sophistics
- Who wrote the Bible and the Koran
- What is your professional priority
- What are some cool facts about submarines
- What is the faculty of 2
- Would a Korean man marry Russian women
- Does anyone like my poem
- How do you manipulate spacetime
- How have Trump's tariffs affected America?
- What do teenagers wear to sleep?
- Why 0 1 and 1 0
- Ever take courses online
- What are the secrets of being personable
- How happy is the average person
- How sharp could you sharpen a point