What is a typical exercise program
You can easily test your mobility: Stand upright and try to touch the floor with your fingertips. Keep your knees pressed down. Can you do it? Or does the back of the legs and back pull? Then it is high time to do something to improve your mobility.
To improve your flexibility, you should exercise for 10-15 minutes at least three times a week, or better daily. Make sure that you stretch evenly without any acts of violence.
Before it begins
- A warmed-up body is important; a warm environment is an advantage.
- The room should be warm but not stuffy: let in some fresh air before your stretching program!
- Try to switch off and relax. Maybe a little quiet music in the background will help you prepare for the stretching exercise.
- Use an exercise mat or towel for padding.
- Wear comfortable clothes.
Stretching program - from head to toe
This program can be completed as a stand-alone flexibility program from head to toe. It is also particularly suitable for stretching the muscles after exercise or strength training.
This stretching program is suitable for beginners and trained people because you can determine the stretching amplitude yourself. Untrained people tend to feel stretching pain and thus come to the limit of mobility, while those who are trained can perform the exercises up to the maximum stretching position.
The stretching technique
- Stretch slowly and in a controlled manner, avoiding a bouncy stretch.
- Stretch gently to the point of pain, because without a feeling of tension there will be no effect on the stretched muscles.
- Concentrate on relaxing the stretched muscles; you should be calm and ready to relax.
- Support the stretching through conscious and emphasized exhalation. Do not try to hold your breath.
- Stretch for at least 15 seconds or four to five breaths for an effect.
- If necessary, repeat the stretching exercise once or twice.
Tip: tension-relaxation stretching
If you cannot cope with the stretching technique described above (passive static stretching), you can also try what is known as "tension-relaxation stretching":
Tense the muscle against resistance for four to eight seconds (isometric tension). Then relax the muscle and continue stretching for a few seconds. From this new stretching position you start again with the tension, followed by relaxation and stretching.
As with almost every training session, flexibility training also consists of a warm-up, main and cool-down session.
1. Warm up
Begin your exercise routine with easy running on the spot. Pay attention to a soft cushioning and rolling with the feet. Keep your shoulder girdle loose and swing your arms alternately. Start at a slow pace and gradually increase the frequency and extent of movement according to your personal level of stress so that you do not get out of breath for at least three to five minutes.
When your muscles are warmed up, you can start stretching. Stretch the relevant muscle for at least 15 seconds until you feel a slight pull but no severe pain.
3. Cool down
Loosen the muscles and get up very slowly after the stretching exercises in a lying position so that your circulation can recover.
- They still make $ 50 bills
- Is still a child for fourteen years
- If x x x what is x
- How can I migrate my WordPress
- Cancer can be a one-time smoker
- Manipulative people have higher emotional intelligence
- Bollywood films are famous especially in Malaysia
- Why are there no fossils on Mars
- Obesity should be viewed as a disability
- Why do you earn a living wage
- What is the greatest enemy of poverty
- What is the best import-export website
- What is the reason for your beauty
- Parachutes can collapse
- How hard is life
- How does university sports work
- Could you distinguish between obsession and passion
- What are some links to frightening websites
- How many employees work on Facebook
- Can wild wolves be domesticated like dogs?
- How do Americans prepare their tea
- Can a sheep live without a shepherd
- What is your opinion on zoos
- What does the symbol 44