What is a coupon code
Voucher code (German)
Part of speech: noun, (male)Hyphenation:
- Good | certificate | code, Plural: Good | certificate | codes
- IPA: [ˈꞬutʃaɪ̯nˌkoːt]
- 1) Password, which must be entered during the ordering process in the online shop in order to receive the reduction in the purchase price indicated on the associated voucher
- Determinative compound, composed of the nounsVoucher and code
- 1) password
- 1) code
- 1) Online voucher code
- 1) To redeem your shopping voucher, you must have your Coupon Code enter.
- 1) The Coupon Code is ES15017339F.
- Nominative: singular Coupon Code; Plural Coupon codes
- Genitive: singular Coupon codes; Plural Coupon codes
- Dative: singular Coupon Code; Plural Coupon codes
- Accusative: singular Coupon Code; Plural Coupon codes
- English: 1) coupon code
- Swedish: 1) discount code
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„Klingel offers a voucher for its online range that will save you 15 euros. Easy Coupon Code Redeem and pay less.“
Computer picture, January 15, 2019
„The booklet contains tips, apps and tests, as well as detailed purchase advice. With a personal Coupon Code there are attractive accessories much cheaper.“
heise online, November 7th, 2018
„With the Coupon Code SMART you save an additional 15 percent on the purchase.“
Focus Online, October 30, 2018
„With a special one Coupon Code save 10 percent on all products in the electronics sector. This of course also includes consoles, hardware, televisions or suitable accessories.“
PlayNation.de, November 23, 2018
„This deal is currently available thanks Coupon Code at Media Markt. You can find all information and the correct code here in the article.“
Inside-Handy.de, July 12, 2019
„You buy the PS4 Pro with one Coupon Code Currently cheaper on eBay than any other retailer. We'll lead you to the deal.“
netzwelt.de, October 29, 2020
„With a Coupon Code there's a discount of up to 600 euros on VW annual cars.“
autobild.de, April 30, 2020
„Smart TVs with Alexa voice control are becoming more and more popular, but do not necessarily have to be expensive - we will show you which and where you can get cheap Smart TVs and with Coupon Code even save even more.“
CHIP, May 13, 2020
„You can only get a 30 percent discount on running shoes and sneakers at Nike.com until June 1st. The Coupon Code - as well as a selection of interesting models - can be found in this post.“
Focus Online, May 26, 2020
„On the occasion of the IFA, eBay is holding a discount campaign. With 10 percent savings, you can have a cream with one Coupon Code neatly off. You can dust off at household electronics and various Apple devices are also available at special prices.“
Inside-Handy.de, September 03, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Entries from our dictionary containing "voucher code":
Voucher: ... Voucher for the cinema, the fair, the supermarket, the theater, a product Word formations: 1) Voucher code, voucher booklet, voucher card, voucher model ...
Coupon codes: Voucher codes (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Gut | Schein | codes Grammatical features: Nominative plural of the noun Coupon code Genitive singular of ...
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Voucher code" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (19.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Gutscheincode/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term "voucher code" and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Coupon codes (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Gut | Schein | codes Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Coupons (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Variant Forms: Dative Singular: Voucher Hyphenation: Gut | schei | ne ...
Coupons (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Gut | schei | nen Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Voucher (German) Part of speech: Declined form Secondary forms: Vouchers Hyphenation: Gut | schei | nes Pronunciation / Emphasis: ...
Vouchers (German) Part of speech: Declined form Secondary forms: Vouchers Hyphenation: Gut | Schein Pronunciation / Emphasis: ...
Credit (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular die credit; Majority of the genitive credits: ...
Credits (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Gut | schrif | ten Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Manor garden (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular Gutsgarten; Plural estate gardens genitive: singular ...
Manor garden (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Guts | gar | tens Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
- Is there a real religion called Jashinism
- What is love or in love
- Why do we use a ZZ warehouse
- Why is it important to have wealth?
- Raw eggplant is tasty
- Which is better marketing or advertising
- Is Chinese McDonalds better than American McDonalds
- What does the Bible mean to you
- What are Stock Market Millionaire Reviews
- How do I help my teenage daughter
- What's wrong with National Socialism
- Is DevOps good for girls
- Arab men like black girls
- Should our education system change or not
- What's on your fridge
- How does the nominal voltage affect the calculations
- What is RSS News Feed
- Why is hate a subjective term
- Why was my gun purchase delayed?
- What is a Professional Bodybuilder Training Plan
- How do you see the world objectively
- 20 days of water fasting are dangerous
- What are cancer patients going through emotionally
- What will the moneyless world be like?
- Teaches discipline about corporal punishment to children
- Who invented the dice and why
- What are some alternatives to Reddit
- How's life as a vet
- What is the retirement age in multinational corporations
- Where in Australia do most of the Filipinos live
- What makes a really good pie crust
- Obesity worsens the bone spur
- How is it that Ripple is no longer worth it
- Why is good a subjective term