How can I recover deleted text messages?
Recover deleted SMS: How to get back messages
Once you have deleted an SMS, you don't have to despair immediately. There are ways to recover and retrieve important messages.
Get back deleted SMS on iPhone
SMS messages sometimes contain important addresses or other information. But it can quickly happen that you accidentally delete them. However, those are not lost: there are ways to get the message back on iPhone.
- The best option is to restore from a backup via iTunes.
- Every time you synchronize your smartphone with your computer, the content is backed up.
- Connect your smartphone to the computer.
- Open iTunes. Select the "iPhone" area and then the "Restore" area.
- Choose an appropriate restore point. This must be before the corresponding SMS is deleted. Then confirm the process.
- After the restore, your iPhone will restart and all messages should be available again.
- Tip: If you would prefer to use a different method, you will find even more options in our practical tip for restoring deleted SMS messages on your iPhone.
Get messages back on Android
If you are using an Android device, there are ways and means of getting a deleted message back.
- It is worth using an app for Android devices.
- We recommend using the "SMS Backup & Restore" app for this.
- Open the app.
- Select "Save". The app will now create a backup.
- These data are automatically saved in the "SMSBackup" folder on your SD card.
- You can also use this app to schedule and create automatic backups.
- To do this, follow the path: "Options"> "Schedule backup". Here you can schedule and set the time and frequency of the backups.
- Select "Restore" from the main menu.
- You can then choose from all the backups that the app shows you from the folder.
- Select the desired date and click "OK". The SMS will now be restored.
- Tip: If these instructions haven't helped you, you can read again here how to restore SMS messages to Android devices.
Video: How to Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages on Android
In our next tip, we will tell you how to recover deleted data from Android devices.
- Can dark matter be created from energy
- How are human rights promoted
- What would Jesus do with weapons?
- How is nickel used in everyday life?
- Why do 90 starts fail
- Let Dropbox completely exit Python
- What did you feel today
- What is a manifold in lay terms
- What is the factorial of 1000
- Why is Christianity the first great religion?
- What was the language of Jesus
- How many emails per day is normal
- What screams I'm underclass in Japan
- Is Mandarin Chinese good for language careers
- What is an HPHT diamond
- Are professional gamblers also compulsive gamblers
- How do I measure inbound marketing campaigns
- Why is Python used for
- What do dogs think of people
- Should I use the steam market
- What do we want from life
- Tulsi Gabbard is a Democrat
- How much can i eat each day
- What is five-twelfth out of seventy-two
- What makes people bad
- Where can I get customer sales leads
- Are drunk people more honest
- How does the homebistro affiliate program work
- How do I think deeply about a subject
- Who was your worst game dungeon master
- Filipino women like sex
- What are some examples of inclined planes
- Roman houses had windows
- How do I overcome confused nature