How far can a 22 ball travel
22 bullets - the professional's revenge
In the underworld of Marseille, Charly Mattei is a living legend. For many years he was one of the leading figures in organized crime, but he never wanted anything to do with drug trafficking. But his days as a gangster are over anyway. Some time ago Charly ceded his shares in the territory to his best childhood friend and partner Tony Zacchia.
Since then, Charly has led a peaceful life with his family in the southern French province, until one day he is attacked by a group of masked killers in Marseille. 22 bullets hit his body, but as if by a miracle Charly survived the bloody attack.
The tough police officer Marie Goldman is entrusted with the case. She still has an old account with the ex-mafioso, believing that he once killed her husband. But Charly doesn't even think about giving her any clues about the assassins.
After another unsuccessful murder attempt, he fled the hospital to a safe hiding place with the help of his closest confidante. He wants to hunt down the killers on his own and find out why people are trying to kill him.
To his bitter disappointment, it soon turns out that his best friend Tony, of all people, wants to get him out of the way so that he can get into the drug business undisturbed. And Tony doesn't shy away from targeting his ex-boyfriend's family either. Even if Charly wanted to withdraw from the underworld without bloodshed, he realizes that he has to fight this last fight.
- What is the monetary system
- What are the best sources of knowledge
- How is basalt formed
- What is the difference between Wordpress and PHP
- What is electrical supply
- What is the interview process at UPS
- What is the purpose of art
- When will Saudi Arabia collapse?
- How does muscle hypertrophy work
- What is the best luxury hotel
- Who was Lazarus in the Bible
- Where can I buy Tesla parts
- What is time made of?
- Why is Mace Windu's lightsaber purple
- How do I learn pure Hindi
- What ruined your dinner party
- How can I get medically fit?
- Why is the universe not a sphere
- How does the Quora blog work
- Where can I download free mailing lists
- Success is always linked to money
- Which search engine does Amazon use
- When are mortgage payments due?
- Can angels manipulate time?
- Which student enters the IIM
- Who do you want for Christmas
- Can we go faster through a wormhole?
- May rich people make others rich
- Who Really Needs IVF
- How is Dark Souls III
- Can you have too much passion
- Identical twins have the same fingerprints
- Wuhan has a good airport
- How can I help undercut talented students