How can I contact Tulsi Gabbard
Nationalist friend and still left?
USA, November 2020: Another political earthquake. Tulsi Gabbard prevailed against internal party competition with the Democrats and sent Donald Trump back to his tower. With her entry into the White House, the new superstar crowns a steep political career that began in Hawaii and continued in the US Congress.
Mrs. President is the first woman, the first Hindu, and by far the youngest female boss in the White House. At her inauguration party, she wears a colorful Hawaiian flower chain. With her beaming smile, in front of the cheering masses, she repeats the campaign slogan that has been on her website since mid-January 2019: »Aloha. If we stand together united, motivated by love for one another and for our country, then there is nothing that can stop us «.
It would have been nice. Because since her declaration of intent last weekend to enter the election campaign, the supposedly progressive 37-year-old congressman has been flying about the political past. In 2014 Gabbard toured India at the invitation of its right wing premier Narendra Modi and became guest of honor of the nationalist Hindu volunteer corps RSS.
In the USA, too, she maintains contacts with Islamophobic Hindu extremists. According to the Internet magazine »Intercept«, considerable campaign money flowed in. Modi supporters in the USA regard Gabbard as an anchor in Congress. In fact, even before her trip to India, she had railed against a resolution calling on Modi to protect religious minorities. In 2016, she also caused a stir with a visit to Syria's President Bashar al-Assad.
Since standing behind Bernie Sanders in the 2016 Democratic primary, Gabbard has apologized for past domestic sins - from anti-LBGT tirades to rejecting the $ 15 minimum wage requirement. But she prefers to remain silent about her cross-frontier foreign policy, which some call "gabbardism".
nd journalism from the left thrives on the commitment of its readers
In view of the experience of the corona pandemic, we have decided to make our journalism permanently freely accessible on our website and thus make it available to everyone who is interested.
As with our print and epaper editions, our work as an author, editor, technician or publishing employee is part of every published article. It is what makes this journalism possible.
Volunteer now with just a few clicks!
- Why do mental health problems develop
- What is the faculty of a googolplex
- Thais hate Khmer
- An integrated graphics card is good
- Is Rania a Muslim girl name
- What can live on Mars
- How to calculate the power for the algorithm
- What does CloudFlare
- Are mathematicians smarter than engineers and physicists
- Is Queen Elizabeth II. A mean person
- What is the best carpet cleaning sec
- What time is it
- Is IIM better than Anna University
- Recommend iRobot Roomba 775 pet
- Why do people play slot machines
- How do homeowner associations work
- What are recommended novice psycholinguistic resources
- How did you feel
- How can you determine the stress syllable
- How can gravitational curve spacetime
- Is it recognized or recognized
- How was the Zenos paradox resolved
- Is there a blockchain-based email service
- What does computer programming mean