Why is organizational change important
Change managementWhat is change management or change management?
To reduce the risk of failure, changes are planned and managed like a project. Such a project is then referred to as a change project. It is carried out in several steps:
1. Recognize and record the need for change
It must be determined exactly why a change is needed and what exactly needs to be changed. From this, goals and measures are derived, but also the reasons given to those affected.
2. Initiate change
This justification right at the beginning of a change project is crucial for success. The initiator for far-reaching changes is always top management (board of directors or senior management). This has to be communicated in an understandable and comprehensible manner right from the start. The workforce and those affected then want to be adequately informed and involved. Management needs allies for its change project; it has to promote change.
3. Planning, implementation and monitoring of the change
The actual measures are planned, implemented and monitored like a project. The rules of project management apply here. It is important that the project plan shows where the change should lead (goals and results), which measures are planned in detail and what advantages and disadvantages this entails for the employees. Successes have to be celebrated and secured so that the old situation does not slowly return.
4. Follow-up to the change
Change projects also have to be ended. In practice this cannot be taken for granted; some projects creep slowly with ever new goals and content, others fall asleep and peter out. For this reason, results must be named in every change project, the achievement of which shows that the project has ended. The employees get the important message: “That was it, and it was successful!” They need another time in which they can work in a stable environment. This promotes a culture of change in the company. This is what is needed for future change management.
- How far do you run every day
- Have you ever seen a UFO
- How many spiritual dimensions are there
- How do ounces work
- Is time physical
- How does Afrikaans differ from modern Dutch?
- Is Snoop Dogg a good rapper
- Is studying seen as a job?
- Was the Confederate flag a state flag
- Hate girls in Europe thin men
- Is Nicotiana Rustica legal in the US
- What is the original poker game
- Why is Turkish difficult to learn
- What are some alternatives to Zendesk
- Is distilled water better than spring water
- What is your sales funnel
- Who feels happier during sex?
- What is B2C Website Development
- Is online poker legal?
- Where can you find nickel in Canada
- Why do people hate 4chan so much
- How often should we post on Linkedin
- How can I answer questions correctly
- What percentage of NASA employees are Indian?