How is R different from SAS
Comparison of the business intelligence platforms SAS and R for the analysis of clinical study data
Ramburger, Erwin (2015) Comparison of the business intelligence platforms SAS and R for the analysis of clinical study data. Masters thesis, University of Ulm.
The present work deals with the comparison of the business intelligence platforms SAS and R with regard to their suitability for the analysis of clinical study data. Since Revolution Analytics has been selling its own R version with the name Revolution R for some time, the R language, previously mainly used in research, is now of interest to companies. In addition to the comparison between SAS and R, it is checked whether Revolution R is more suitable for this area than the open source variant of R. For a comparison that is as comprehensible as possible, AHP (Analytic Hierarchy Process), a method from decision theory, is used the individual requirements are weighted and assessed in pairs. The comparison reveals major conceptual differences between SAS and R, so that many tasks are possible with both tools, but they have to be solved in different ways. In an overall comparison, Revolution R remains just behind SAS, but ahead of Open Source R. Nevertheless, R shows its strengths in some areas, such as graphics creation. It is found that even if R lands just behind SAS in the overall rating, this tool is in principle well suited for the evaluation of clinical study data and can also be worthwhile depending on the focus of the company.
Repository Staff Only: item control page
- How do I make roles in discord
- What is psychological treatment
- Can a company acquire intellectual property rights?
- How do you deal with game development?
- How do socialists explain Venezuela
- Which country is the most brutal
- Turkey is regarded as the country of the 1st world
- How do Singaporean schools work
- Is it profitable to sell on Amazon
- What is the cube root of 95
- Why are PBMCs used for immunological research
- How can I build an AI
- Najib is released from prison
- Should I travel alone or with friends?
- Which companies use direct marketing
- How does the billing of chiropractic insurance work
- How safe is it to visit Columbia
- Why do I have recurring shin splints
- What happens to dead cells
- Do they have steam engines
- What are the challenges of O2O online2offline
- Can be a physical dimension of time
- Why was Cleopatra considered beautiful
- Why is Issac Newton popular
- Artificial intelligence can predict lottery results
- How can I reuse plastic cups
- Will running help me swim
- What is overfitting
- Should I keep a daily diary
- Another earth exists
- Could extraterrestrial life be here on earth
- What are the most prestigious IB topics
- Why are people joining MLM companies