What are the Symptoms of HIV
First signs of HIV infection
Shortly after infection with HIV (usually 11-15 days) the virus multiplies rapidly. In more than half of those affected, the early phase of the disease runs without or with only a few uncharacteristic symptoms. About 25% of the newly infected go through a symptomatic acute HIV infection. Common symptoms in this early phase of the disease are:
- general exhaustion
- Swelling of the lymph nodes
- Night sweats
- Loss of appetite
- skin rash
- Inflammation of the lining of the mouth and throat
- Joint pain
The symptoms of an acute infection with the HI virus are similar to those of the flu or glandular fever (infection with the Epstein Barr virus). In this early phase of the disease, the HI viruses multiply explosively, so that the viral load of those affected can rise to several million viruses per milliliter of blood. At the same time, the number of certain immune cells, the so-called CD4 cells, drops briefly, only to then recover.
Since the infected person has not yet formed any antibodies against the pathogen, it is not yet possible to diagnose an HIV infection by means of an HIV test. The diagnosis of an acute HIV infection can only be made by direct virus detection (PCR) until anti-HIV antibodies appear.
- Why were sweets banned from schools?
- Should workers be asked what they earn
- Can an RSS feed email you
- Well worth dropshipping in India
- How can I be a smart teenager
- How is crypto currency converted into real money
- Which cigarettes should I smoke?
- What are the best learning resources available
- Why don't people like CrossFit
- Where will your next adventure take you?
- Make Indian aunts like young people
- What is the largest crocodile in history
- What are some amazing pictures
- What are the weaknesses of Shotokan Karate
- Who discovered New Zealand
- Suck poor people with money
- Are we really alone in the universe
- How do you renew a Costco membership
- Which countries are really Christian now?
- When will Vietnam outperform the Philippines?
- What is the lower building in Malaysia
- What are some great restaurants in Pune
- Helps drinking water with infections
- What causes numbness in my upper arm
- How can I make solar panels
- How fast are submarines
- What is Connor Murphy's workout routine
- What is a sponsorship work visa
- Is glucose drinking every day good for health?
- How nurses get rich
- What is 2040 healthcare
- Is AirFryer Food is good for your health
- Do people have regulars with prostitutes
- What school teaches us in real life