What do you usually eat
Translation of "what do you normally eat" in English
Documents Business Solutions Conjugation Synonyms Spell check Help and About Us
These examples may contain rude words based on your search result.
These examples may contain slang words based on your search result.
That of course depends on what you eat. Usually you can calculate about 10 euros per day.
Could you tell us what a typical day looks like for you and what you usually eat?
Usually eats the leftovers from previous meals.
Typical Modenese homemade cake with wheat flour, sugar, sunflower oil, almonds, tagliatelle (ribbon noodles, usually eats you get them as pasta!) and eggs.
A typical Modenese artisan cake made with wheat flour, sugar, sunflower oil, almonds, tagliatelle noodles (they are usually eaten as pasta dish!) and eggs.
We chatted and when I looked at Colin I saw a single pea on his glasses! (laughs loudly) We still don't know how that happened; usually eats he is very neat.
We were chatting and I looked at Colin and he had a single pea perched atop of his glasses! (laughs loudly) We still don't know how it happened; you are usually a very tidy eater.
Usually eats open each kimchi bowl completely.
She used to eat the stinkiest kimchi ...
I don't want to complain, but usually eats one also in the evening.
I don't want to complain ... but in civilized countries there's an institution called "dinner. "
Usually eats get them out of hand. Dipped in caramel, limequats taste great. They're also a great substitute for limes and lemons. Limequats are often made into jam or juice.
Commonly this is done out of hand. Limequats taste great dipped in caramel. It is also a good substituted for limes and lemons. Limequats are often made into marmalade or juice.
What do you eat just? - A biscuit.
Cookie. [Over intercom] Save us cookies.
What do you eat like in the morning?
What do you eat always at home for breakfast?
Content may not be appropriate. Examples are only used to help you translate the word or phrase you are looking for in different contexts. They are not selected or reviewed by us and may contain inappropriate language or ideas; please report examples that you would like to edit or not display. Tactless or colloquial translations are generally marked in red or orange.No results were found for this meaning.
Results: 993. Exact: 2. Elapsed time: 138 ms.
Word index: 1-300, 301-600, 601-900
Term index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
Phrase index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
© 2013-2020 Reverso Technologies Inc. All rights reserved.
- How do you call a driver
- Must runners eat more
- Where is C ++ used in the real world
- How is hedonism related to Epicureanism?
- What is the life you want
- Why do we need a balanced diet
- What are the benefits of OOP 1
- Inflation increases the value of money
- How bad is fast food for children
- Is Malaysia safe for Indian workers
- Is math related to science
- Immunotherapy could cure second stage cancer
- How does a tech startup make money
- Which country does China like
- The room could be distorted
- Who is the best person in india
- There are cow dumps
- What is pragmatic ambiguity in NLP
- Are abs attractive to women
- How much does an anorexic person eat
- All geniuses are good at math
- What is not the purpose of your life
- What is a branding strategy in marketing
- Where can I find stamp collectors